Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Afgrl's Journal

I see those cals steadily risin' :) Atta girl :) Glad you're feeling better. Love the comment "I decided I'm gonna kick this thing instead of letting it continute to kick my butt."

:elephant: :D

Today- Jan 31, 2006

600am-30 mintues elliptical-legs were a bit sore from yesterday but I kept w/it, felt great afterwards

700am-1/2 can diet red bull
16oz water

800am-protein shake
1 egg & 2 whites
16oz water

1030am-8oz hot tea w/1 tsp splenda
16oz water

1230-2oz tuna w/1 tbs light mayo
2oz leftover chicken breast nuggets
1/4c cheesy potatoes
20oz water

330pm-15 pecan halves
16oz water

630pm-1c general tso's chicken
1 egg roll w/veggies
16oz water

TOTALS:1,151cals; Fat-59g (47%); Carbs-68g (21%); Protein-88g (32%)

Last edited:
Hi Afgrl,

Glad you're feeling a little better! I do read, but I'm such a newbie that I don't post much. I'm not terribly confident in giving feedback yet. :)

;) I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better Afgrl, and you have decided to kick this thing in the butt!! You go gurl! Keep those cals rising :heart:

iceprincess said:
;) I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better Afgrl, and you have decided to kick this thing in the butt!! You go gurl! Keep those cals rising :heart:

^^^ what she said :)

wlmcrae said:
Hi Afgrl,

Glad you're feeling a little better! I do read, but I'm such a newbie that I don't post much. I'm not terribly confident in giving feedback yet. :)

Thank you wlmcrae! Don't worry you'll start to pick up on things from the wonderful ladies & gents here and become more confident not only in giving feedback but in yourself and your diet & workout regimine. :qt: Thanks again! ;)

mermaid said:
^^^ what she said :)

Thanks again iceprincess & mermaid, you all definately know how to get me motivated and keep things for me in check when i start leaning towards falling off the "wagon." LOL ;) :heart: :rose:

Afgrl said:
Thanks again iceprincess & mermaid, you all definately know how to get me motivated and keep things for me in check when i start leaning towards falling off the "wagon." LOL ;) :heart: :rose:
Hey hey hey we all got our whips out ... ;)
:velvett: :velvett: :velvett: :velvett: :velvett: :velvett: :velvett: :velvett:

scorpiogirl said:
OH, YAH!!!! You can count on that! :lmao:

Yessss, Bunny & SG and I love it! I don't know what I'd do :confused: :insane: if I didn't have you all backing me up, cheering for me and especially cracking the whips out!! :p Thanks! :heart: :dance2: :rose:

Top Bottom