Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - T's Journey 2007 *

Re: NEW Treilin Log

Thanks for the support Chikitas!
I woke up about 3 times last night but I was able to fall back asleep pretty fast. It's wierd because as soon as I wake up I have to look at the clock to see what time it is like I'm going to be late for work... even though it really doesn't matter what time I came in today. I could have came in at 1 p.m. and noone would care.
Bunny - I had to laugh when you said see your doctor. I scheduled an appointment to see her in Jan and the earliest I can get in is March 14th. She's a sports medicine doctor also so she doens't work in her office every day of the week and I specifically want to see her and none of her partners so I am waiting. I'm going to have my list of questions for you her when I walk in! I got to thinking and I really wonder if some of this doesn't have to do with me getting off the pill 2 weeks ago. I had migraines the past 3 days and it may be my body going through withdrawls.
Anywho got on the scale this morning and I want to give sesapure a big kiss!
I have dropped 7 pounds since Jan first and I'm still not even on my precontest diet! I ate a lot of junk over the weekend and I missed my two interval sessions and I still dropped another pound and a half over the last week. Actually had two comments yesterday if I was starting to diet down. I think if my trainer doesn't do body fat tomorrow he will do it next friday when I start my strength cycle.
I also would like to give Cardio Breeze a hug because I took one before my evening weights (plyos to be exact) and it definitely was a LOT easier.
I was able to get through more sets without falling short in the middle from fatigue.
So FEB 8th p.m. weights
Uni ply step up 4 sets X 12 reps
Uni split squat jumps 4 sets X 12 reps
Squat jumps 4 sets X 12 reps
Partial rep Split squat jump 3 sets X12 reps
Power crunch 17.5 X 15 reps for 3 sets
Cable twisting crunch 95X15, 95X15, 95X15 (good weight)
Machine crunch 90X15, 100X15
Hyperextensions 20, 20 , 20 reps no weight
Pelvic Tilts 20 reps for 3 sets, 2.5 pound weights last 2 sets

O.k. and the show is July 15th which is a saturday.
The June 24th show is an hour and some change north of my house and that one is basically just to get me used to being on stage and what to expect. It's more like a pre show before my real show which I'm totally dieting down for on July 15th. My trainer isn't going to diet me all the way down for the June 24th show. You're welcome to come but I think you all would have more fun going to the July 15th real show where my friend and I are competing and I will have a bunch more friends there and I'm sure there is going to be a huge party that night. Since the show is in Detroit, I might add that I went and saw my friend compete there last summer and it's not in the best nor prettiest part of town but the theatre is pretty cool.
11 more days until I take my final exam!!!

Good luck on this last exam!!

July 15th is marked on the calendar then. My family lives near Cleveland so it would just be a quick weekend trip to squeeze into my summer vacation to come to your show. I can't wait!!! That will help me know what I'm getting myself into... ;)

buffalogal said:
Good luck on this last exam!!

July 15th is marked on the calendar then. My family lives near Cleveland so it would just be a quick weekend trip to squeeze into my summer vacation to come to your show. I can't wait!!! That will help me know what I'm getting myself into... ;)

Good luck on the exam, Trelin! I just went through the experience myself and I know how the anxiety can affect you. I'd always have trouble falling asleep and would wake up super early in the morning (which worked out well for AM cardio). It will ALL be worth it though when you pass and are done!

I'll mark July 15th on my calendar too.

Marking Calendar as well ... 7.15.06

T - I had a dream last night where instead of not being able to throw a forceful punch, I was toe-to-toe with this jackass from my past & gave him a good pounding. After all was said & done I think the issue was squashed but that was the 1st dream I was able to physically hurt someone in a dream (fighting) that I remember.

Good luck with your test GF. I spent the last 30 minutes telling my boss how unhappy I am ... OMG something has got to give here. I have to get tons of work done ... holla at ya later hon :rose:

July 15 is in the Calendar...Hopefully I will be home by then ;)

Best of luck with your last test Treilin. Not too much longer and you will be FINISHED!! YEA!!! :dance2: :dance2:

FEB 10th
No weights yesterday evening because I wans't supposed too....
I did do my slow long distance as usual and studied while I did it.
Then I went home after work and studied for 5 and a half hours straight. Got up and I have been studying on and off for the past few hours when I take breaks here at work. My first test is on monday that's why I'm studying so much.

Today I slept in skipped intervals because right now I'm not doing intervals until Wed the 15th. So I can stay up and study and sleep in and get to work and have enough energy for the p.m. weight work-outs. Which I will be doing with my trainer Quads and calves at 3:00. Then I'm going to study and go to that boat party about 9.

Anywho I don't have time to catch up on each of your logs today but I hope everything is well with all of you!

:)
Ohhh and I get my new bottles of sesapure today, and some other stuff I ordered

FEB 13th
TEST DAY 1
*crossing fingers*

So Friday was a hard work-out but I don't have my log here to put it in. I'll do that tomorrow. This week starts strength cycle for the next 4 weeks. Reps are 2-6 at 120s rest time, 1s concentric, 2.5s eccentric contractions. Cardio has been adjusted slightly. One interval day has been dropped and a long slow distance added in. I was running low on energy last week, and my trainer said since I'm in strength he definitely doesn't want me running low, and that he will up my calories if he thinks I need too.
So I finally feel like myself coming around. Dropped the BC a little over 2 weeks ago, started eating the hormone free bison and chicken, and my latest addition is DMAE.
I know it's not stress reduction either because duh my first big final is tonight! I added the DMAE in on saturday and I slept hard saturday night, and feel fully rested after last night also. It's a precursor to creating certain hormones and is also for mental clarity and I definitely I feel like I crammed so much info into my brain over the weekend, and I was able to retain most of it. Yesterday I felt awesome today I feel great also. I feel like I can focus, and that I'm fully rested. I think the three factors I changed seem to have brought me back to my old self.
As far as dreams I had two more whacky ones :) I should just start a dream log.

Last night I dreamt I was getting ready to compete and my trainer didn't diet me down, and told me to throw on this ugly one piece dark blue speedo suit with a figure on the butt end of a girl holding the olympic torch. Plus it had no padding in the boob area and I felt sooo stupid. So he told me to get on stage so here I am, not dieted down, no tan, hair not done, no make-up, in this ugly blue speedo suit getting judged. Wierd was I was behind the judges at the same time I was on stage. They had these cool binoculars. They said well the lighting is bad so they look through the binoculars to adjust tones on the body and by the time they got done adjusting these binoculars I looked totally different. My legs even got bigger! I was like I want a pair of those.

The second dream I was on a road trip with my brother and my friend and he asked me which way do I want to go, "do you want to take the Bicep Femoris Long head or short head route?" I said," Well we my as well start with the long head and we can jump on the short head halfway down the linea aspera." So here I am driving and on the green route sign it said 'Biceps Femoris short head 1/2 mile down the road'
WAY to much studying!!!!

Anywho... Weights this evening I'll post up tomorrow. I hope everyone has a good day!

1) I'm excited about your competition in July. IP and I will definitely try to be there.
2) Your dreams cracked me up. Best of luck on your tests! :)

You are such a nut :lmao:

Good luck on the test today!

Top Bottom