Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - T's Journey 2007 *

Re: NEW Treilin Log

O.k. so Tues Jan 31st P.m. weights
L/F Lat pulldown 90X15, 90X12, 82.5X12, 75X15
Cated seated row (v bar) 110X15, 115X15, 115X15
Hammer Incline PRess 60X15, 70X14, 70X6, 60X8
DB bi lateral side raise 10X15, 10X10, 10X9
Hammer shoulder press, DB reverse flye, and DB Bi side raise (tri-set)
HSP = 60X12, 60X12, 50X12
DRF = 10X12, 5X15, 5X15 (no 8 lb db's around)
DBSR = 5X10, 5X10, 2.5X15
Reverse Tricep pushdown and Cable Bicep curl (Super set)
RTP = 50X15, 60X15, 60X12
CBC = 60X15, 60X15, 60X12
R/C progression did 2 lbs on first 4 exercises, no weight on the rest

FEB 1st 2006 (wed)
1 protein scoop, 5g gluatamine, 1CB
A.m. Cardio intervals
5 min wu 4.0
(1 min 9.4 ; 1 min 5.0) 5 sets
(2 min 8.4 ; 1.5 min 4.0) 5 sets
2.5 min cd 4.0
2.5 min cd 3.5

P.m. weights will be plyos, lower back, and abs

Last edited:

Wed - Feb 1st
Did p.m. plyo, abs, and lower back work same as last weeks weight

Thursday - Feb 2nd afternoon long slow distance cardio
(15 min level 5 elyptical, 4.3 30 minutes on treadmill)

P.m. deep tissue massage

Friday a.m.
Lots of pain and bruised from massage on ITB, TFL, Piriformis/glutes, and vastus lateralis.
Interval training
15 minutes prior took protein and 1 CB
5 min WU 4.0
(1 min 9.5, 1 min 5.0) 2 sets
(1 min 9.4, 1 min 5.0) 2 sets
(1 min 9.2, 1 min 4.0) 1 set
(2 min 8.5, 1.5 min 4.0) 1 set
(2 min 8.4, 1.5 min 4.0) 1 set
(2 min 8.2, 1.5 min 4.0) 1 set
(2 min 8.0, 1.5 min 4.0) 1 set
(2 min 7.5-7.8, 3.5 min 4.0) 1 set
2.5 min at 3.5

Today I kinda of wore out of energy.... So not as good as it was on wednesday's a.m. interval training.

This p.m. I have quads and calves with the trainer!

treilin said:
Friday a.m.
Lots of pain and bruised from massage on ITB, TFL, Piriformis/glutes, and vastus lateralis.

Ooh Treilin, I feel THAT pain! It's amazing how much those particular muscle can hurt when massaged! Hot bath (or maybe ice pack?) time!

treilin said:
This p.m. I have quads and calves with the trainer!
URG!! Get some carbs in before that workout and maybe take another CB this afternoon?

scorpiogirl said:
URG!! Get some carbs in before that workout and maybe take another CB this afternoon?
Yeah I will do the CB, I have the powerade pre work-out so that should kick some energy in along with the creatine and protein.

O.k. so on a side note the funniest thing just happened and it could'nt of happened at a better time because I was in a really bad mood at this nit-picky, mind-et, unwaivering, b!tchy, woman... I'm sure you get the drift

So my friend was in the bathroom and got locked in!!! They had to get screwdrivers to take handles off doors to get her out. So funny!

wlmcrae said:
Ooh Treilin, I feel THAT pain! It's amazing how much those particular muscle can hurt when massaged! Hot bath (or maybe ice pack?) time!
Yeah I definitely need some ice... but not a great place to ice when you are in the public! Hot bath sounds so nice... Ahhhhhhhhhmmmm

HAlo!
Friday's weight routine was ridiculous. I couldn't move up in weight because I was VERY sore still from the deep massage on thursday. Note to self... Don't get a deep tissue massage the day before a hard leg work-out.

This weekend I ate like crap. My niece's b-day party and yeah cake...
Today I didn't get up out of bed for my a.m. intervals.. After the exhausting weekend if I didn't sleep I would have been hell to be around today. Soooo. I still have weights this evening and I have pretty good energy. My trainer would agree that my weight routines weigh a lot more then my cardio routines so I'm not fretting about missing one. Not only that he still says he doesn't care if I lose any body fat at this point. The goal is still muscle gain, limited fat gain, with hopefully some fat loss.

I have 2 big tests the next couple of weeks so I will be studying and may not be able to put much in here....

treilin said:
So my friend was in the bathroom and got locked in!!! They had to get screwdrivers to take handles off doors to get her out. So funny!

:spit:

LMFAO ... aww man that would suck. Was there no space for her to crawl out? I totally woulda done that but I have no shame.

Good luck on your tests :)

I'm doing for a deep tiss by months end I hope :) woo hoo

Last edited:

treilin said:
Yeah I will do the CB, I have the powerade pre work-out so that should kick some energy in along with the creatine and protein.

O.k. so on a side note the funniest thing just happened and it could'nt of happened at a better time because I was in a really bad mood at this nit-picky, mind-et, unwaivering, b!tchy, woman... I'm sure you get the drift

This bathroom story really hits home for me! When I was 4 or 5 I locked myself in the bathroom at our lake cottage. It was an older door knob with the sliding lock built into it. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's because it was THAT OLD! lol Anyway, same deal, had to completely remove the door knob to get me out. I just remember going through all the cabinets and drawers when I was waiting.....potentially dangerous.....but FUN! lol

Glad to hear you made it thru leg day! :)

scorpiogirl said:
This bathroom story really hits home for me! When I was 4 or 5 I locked myself in the bathroom at our lake cottage. It was an older door knob with the sliding lock built into it. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's because it was THAT OLD! lol Anyway, same deal, had to completely remove the door knob to get me out. I just remember going through all the cabinets and drawers when I was waiting.....potentially dangerous.....but FUN! lol

Glad to hear you made it thru leg day! :)

Well the story goes on that it was in a trailer out on a flight line, with the fighter jets flying over. She thought noone was going to hear her yelling to get her out! So she is the talk of her military unit right now!

Top Bottom