Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - T's Journey 2007 *

Re: Treils 2006 Competition Log

sbt2082 said:
HMmmm that made me :lmao: But I did the same thing on sunday when I was decorating the cookie pizza for the family cookout... had whip cream and a few m & m's stuck on my hand and had to rinse it right off :p Before I licked it off lol... way to stick with the will power though! I'm proud of ya and it sounds like your making some great progress too based on trainers comments :D
Thanks girl, nice job on your will power... I didn't have chocolate on my hands... That would have been just as bad!!! :evil:

Looking good, Treil! ;) Awesome that you are getting such nice compliments from strangers. That makes it all worth it!

Taste buds on fingertips would be AWESOME! I'd just stick my hands in bags of popcorn...and peanut butter M&Ms...and whatever other good stuff we shoulnd't have!

When will your trainer check you again to see if you need to back off of the cardio and/or diet a bit?

FlyBrownChick said:
Looking good, Treil! ;) Awesome that you are getting such nice compliments from strangers. That makes it all worth it!

Taste buds on fingertips would be AWESOME! I'd just stick my hands in bags of popcorn...and peanut butter M&Ms...and whatever other good stuff we shoulnd't have!

When will your trainer check you again to see if you need to back off of the cardio and/or diet a bit?
This thursday or friday he is doing body fat again. Then he will decide. Today is the first day I actually feel pretty small. My stomach is looking better to me.
I would hate to have taste buds on my finger tips though in a bathroom, or at the gym, etc... blehhhh

treilin said:
I would hate to have taste buds on my finger tips though in a bathroom, or at the gym, etc... blehhhh
:sick:

There are some NASTY people at the gym, too. I've seen women go to the restroom and walk out without washing their hands. YUCK!

mermaid said:
Lookin good girl! LOL at hootchie mama shorts on DL day. Awesome!
Thanks! Yeah I know the shorts were not planned either... Pretty funny
FlyBrownChick said:
There are some NASTY people at the gym, too. I've seen women go to the restroom and walk out without washing their hands. YUCK!
Uhhh yeah I have seen that also!!! I always run to the sink or grab Purell as soon as I'm done lifting.... That gym is tooooo nasty for me!

So what's up with you and your HAWT guy? You two just strut around and stare at eachother or what?!?!?! :lmao: (oh yah, there's the bending over in hoochie shorts too) - you crack me up!!!! ;)

Sounds like your getting hotter by the minute! Great job! :kiss:

Awesome on the transition to the new cals girl! The last 8 weeks start you sliding into the hardcore stuff. Its the micro-tweaking time now! And the comments from people are what start to keep you motivated now. The changes start coming!

MAY 31 2006
weight 138.4 (Major drop)
I spoke with the trainer and on thursday/friday I am going to get body fat tested. I need to make sure I'm not chewing my hard earned muscle up!
A.m. cardio 60 minutes
No weights
P.m. cardio 30 minutes
2 clients this evening

My lifting weights has not dropped but I have been feeling weaker and a bit light headed at times.

I had more compliments yesterday especially about my arms.

I will take pictures friday and post them up... They will be my 6 week shots
I personally can tell and feel a difference especially around my waist area.
I need to focus more on my posing! I have been slacking on that and I need to just do it and quit complaing about being to tired.

My sleep last night was the first time in awhile that was pretty much crap. I woke up periodocally, partly could be due to the heat!! I have the air on but my upstairs is steamy. It took me an hour to eat my egg whites last night. Not because they didn't taste good but because I thought I was going to explode seriously!
(FYI.... Maybe to much info but it's my log: I have been having to run to the bathroom about 3-4 times a day) It really has picked up in the past week.

Scorpiogirl said:
So what's up with you and your HAWT guy? You two just strut around and stare at eachother or what?!?!?! (oh yah, there's the bending over in hoochie shorts too) - you crack me up!!!!

Sounds like your getting hotter by the minute! Great job!

Yeah hawt guy and I danced around the gym last night again but this time I definitely had more eye contact from him. I sat outside on the curb to eat my dinner between clients. My boss and another trainer walked out to sit next to me and 'chit chat'. Hawt guy walks out... double takes me and then runs into his friend who happened to be walking into the gym. So he angled himself towards me and I saw him looking at me some more and he kept lifting his shirt up to show me his stomach. Pretty nice I might add. I know this male thing..... Guys do that to women when they like them and want the girl to be sexually attracted to them. Watched this maneuver many times. So then he walks back into the gym with his buddy and assisted him with his work-out and then I was training someone.... So he could have said something yesterday but I guess maybe this way he can see how 'desired' I am... The other two guys were pretty good looking, both taken....

Sassy said:
Awesome on the transition to the new cals girl! The last 8 weeks start you sliding into the hardcore stuff. Its the micro-tweaking time now! And the comments from people are what start to keep you motivated now. The changes start coming!
Glad to hear more changes are going to be underway because I swear the last week or two miracles have happened...
I ordered two pairs of shoes off that website. One with just the low strap over the toes, the other had the strap over the toes and another one a bit higher on the foot.

What do you recommend: Waxing, Shaving, Nair??? My hair grows really fast and I'm thinking of the spray tan process and not wanting to shave over it...

How is your training coming.. Going to check out your log here in a bit :)

Top Bottom