Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - T's Journey 2007 *

Re: Treils 2006 Competition Log

O.k. whatever heinsolicious pics you just posted I can't view becuase they are not allowed on this stupid computer...
MAY 24 2006
Weight 142.6
55 minutes a.m. carido, 25 minutes p.m. cardio, no weights today

Yesterday energy was much better then monday, and today is better then yesterday!

Another thing I have noticed why the weight fluctuation... I did a little test to see if it was what I thought. So I normally eat plain almonds before bed but over the weekend I was eating the chile lime spiced ones, and chipotle spiced ones that come in a can. Both have salt. I typically stay away from salt. My only saly I add is from the hot sauce I eat. So I will gain at least a pound from just eating the added salt on 22 nuts. Sounds crazy but it's true.
Then this morning I put some Emerill southwest spice on my food. I didn't recall it having salt but I am so sensitive to the taste of it I thought I was licking a salt block. So I looked at the side and the first ingredient was salt!!! So who knows what the weight will be tomorrow.
I also bought this stuff called True Lime and another called True Lemon. 100% all natural ingredients, 0 cals, 0 carbs, no sweetners, < 1 g carb, 0 sodium, and you get 25% Vitamin C. So today I'm going to try adding that and splenda to my water to mix it up a bit.
I hope everyone has a great day!!!
~T

badgergrl said:
:wavey: Hey T!
Lovin' the pics. Nice booty. :qt:
O.k..................... Now I'm assuming the big red x throught the pics in my log are of me... I'm not tasteless!!! :evil:

treilin said:
O.k. whatever heinsolicious pics you just posted I can't view becuase they are not allowed on this stupid computer...
MAY 24 2006
Weight 142.6
55 minutes a.m. carido, 25 minutes p.m. cardio, no weights today

Yesterday energy was much better then monday, and today is better then yesterday!

Another thing I have noticed why the weight fluctuation... I did a little test to see if it was what I thought. So I normally eat plain almonds before bed but over the weekend I was eating the chile lime spiced ones, and chipotle spiced ones that come in a can. Both have salt. I typically stay away from salt. My only saly I add is from the hot sauce I eat. So I will gain at least a pound from just eating the added salt on 22 nuts. Sounds crazy but it's true.
Then this morning I put some Emerill southwest spice on my food. I didn't recall it having salt but I am so sensitive to the taste of it I thought I was licking a salt block. So I looked at the side and the first ingredient was salt!!! So who knows what the weight will be tomorrow.
I also bought this stuff called True Lime and another called True Lemon. 100% all natural ingredients, 0 cals, 0 carbs, no sweetners, < 1 g carb, 0 sodium, and you get 25% Vitamin C. So today I'm going to try adding that and splenda to my water to mix it up a bit.
I hope everyone has a great day!!!
~T

Hey I have a few sample packs of that stuff too but haven't tried it yet so keep me posted how it is... anyways wanted to come say good morning :wavey: And don't worry bout the pics they weren't bad at all ;) Just two comparison booty shots :lmao:

velvett said:
Don't kill me.

But check it out.
Heineliscious.

83734Body-Jan1605_003.jpg

Initial_Cutting_MAY192006_025.jpg
O.k. I see my Jan 05 shot and My May 2006 shot.... I'll have to check this out when I go home. I haven't compared them yet. ;)

:google: --> that's just my eyes popping at your perfectly shaped butt!!

I noticed that I have the same problem with being sensitive to seasoning with sodium and scale weight going up by a pound or two. I've stopped with the hot sauce for that reason. I'm trying to stick with mostly pepper and hot dry spices now.

Where did you get the True Lime and True Lemon? From a regular grocery store? Refrigerated section or shelf? I like using lemon juice in my salads and would love to find some of this fresh with no acids and preservatives added.. I'm using the lemon shaped containers for now though because I don't have the patience to squeeze my own lemons. :rolleyes:

Roonytunes said:
:google: --> that's just my eyes popping at your perfectly shaped butt!!

I noticed that I have the same problem with being sensitive to seasoning with sodium and scale weight going up by a pound or two. I've stopped with the hot sauce for that reason. I'm trying to stick with mostly pepper and hot dry spices now.

Where did you get the True Lime and True Lemon? From a regular grocery store? Refrigerated section or shelf? I like using lemon juice in my salads and would love to find some of this fresh with no acids and preservatives added.. I'm using the lemon shaped containers for now though because I don't have the patience to squeeze my own lemons. :rolleyes:
Well it's powder... Not sure how that would be.... maybe mix it with some vinegar or oil.... Dunno. They are pretty bland. I'm sure if you used more powder it would be stronger. Maybe a little lemonpepper seasoning.

ck2006 said:
How is your mom?
I haven't heard back from my dad so I'm assuming good!!! Thanks for asking! :heart:

O.k. so I may have to stop taking afternoon walks aroun the building. I'm soooo out of energy and tired. On a lighter note I'm in another pair of pants I used to wear and they are hanging on me. I may be wearing skirts from now on!

treilin said:
Well it's powder... Not sure how that would be.... maybe mix it with some vinegar or oil.... Dunno. They are pretty bland. I'm sure if you used more powder it would be stronger. Maybe a little lemonpepper seasoning.

I haven't heard back from my dad so I'm assuming good!!! Thanks for asking! :heart:

O.k. so I may have to stop taking afternoon walks aroun the building. I'm soooo out of energy and tired. On a lighter note I'm in another pair of pants I used to wear and they are hanging on me. I may be wearing skirts from now on!

Yahoo to both! :heart:

Top Bottom