Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - T's Journey 2007 *

Re: Treils 2006 Competition Log

Well, I'm glad everyone's ok! Take a deep breath and then DIG IN!!!!! lol

Gymgurl said:
Stay strong....hang in there!!!
I'm hanging... I went to a Hawaiian Party over the weekend.. Obviously everyone was drinking but the food is what killed me! Crab legs, spiraled ham, fruit trays, sweet potato casserole, birthday volcano cake, corn on the cob, chips and salsa, ahhhh it all looked so good! I had a few green and yellow pepper rings and my diet coke.
Lots of fun!!!!
:evil:

treilin said:
I'm hanging... I went to a Hawaiian Party over the weekend.. Obviously everyone was drinking but the food is what killed me! Crab legs, spiraled ham, fruit trays, sweet potato casserole, birthday volcano cake, corn on the cob, chips and salsa, ahhhh it all looked so good! I had a few green and yellow pepper rings and my diet coke.
Lots of fun!!!!
:evil:

I BOW to you for your willpower, Tre! Truly amazing :verygood:

Heck ya... I'm with Roony on that one... I admire your will power ;) Glad to hear everything with mom is going great thats for sure!!!

Roonytunes said:
I BOW to you for your willpower, Tre! Truly amazing :verygood:
Believe me... the girl I am competing with was there and we helped each other out!!! She has more willpower then me... Then again this is her second go around and she has a lot more body fat on her to lose. She told me she is getting a bit nervous because her scale hasn't budged in over 2 weeks. I told her don't stress that she was looking great. She probably is putting muscle on... She just thinks that is hard to believe at her calorie level.. I dunno. I have people coming up to me now in the gym saying I look really good and they can tell I'm cutting!
Although like I said in your log... I'm slurring words, saying stupid stuff... and I have 8 weeks to go! Hmmm We'll see. The other girl said my body will adjust it just takes a few days or so. He cut my oatmeal down and raised my egg whites. So my carbs at 30%, protein 44%, and fat 26%. So far I get to keep oatmeal till June 4th. I don't have the rest of the diet after that date...

Dudes :rolleyes: Where do they get these ideas?

I see you're hanging tough! It's so good to hear the news about mom! :dance2: YAY! Let us know if she gets to go home for sure and how she is making it!

Good luck catching up on work!

FlyBrownChick said:
Dudes :rolleyes: Where do they get these ideas?

I see you're hanging tough! It's so good to hear the news about mom! :dance2: YAY! Let us know if she gets to go home for sure and how she is making it!

Good luck catching up on work!
You're asking me??? Heck if I know :whatever: I think I'm going to keep the down low on the whole guy thing anyway until after comp time. I just don't need any extra headaches floating around if you know what I mean!

treilin said:
You're asking me??? Heck if I know :whatever: I think I'm going to keep the down low on the whole guy thing anyway until after comp time. I just don't need any extra headaches floating around if you know what I mean!
I'm with you on that, sister!!!!!!
SmileyCentral2.jpg

scorpiogirl said:
I'm with you on that, sister!!!!!!
SmileyCentral2.jpg
All I can say is 6 pack is coming along!! I can feel it and see the top two sticking out! Wait a few more weeks when I will walk around in mid-riff tops. Peeps are going to be able to wash their clothes on me:) ha ha ha
I'm in a silly mood right now! :p

Top Bottom