Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on squats

Do it mate, probably the best workout programme ive ever done. I've never experienced gains like it!

I've been lifting for a while and just did the programme as outlined. With the squat, dead and military press I started bar only as these were the lifts I had least experience with so wanted to get my form nailed down. I cheated a bit in that I added 5kg per work out and not 5lb just because I knew I could get away with it. Once my progress stalled I started strictly adding only 5lbs per workout to keep me on an upward trend.

I think the report i have says if you're quite experienced start with 40lbs on the bar and progress from there. I can PM you the link to the report if you haven't already go it mate?

Today's workout was probably my best yet, I'm absolutely buzzing after it.

Squat - 258.5lbs 3x5
270lbs 2x5

Bench- 220lbs. 5x5

Row- 192.5 lbs 5x5

Pull ups - BW + 20lbs

I did 2-3 warm up sets on each exercise as well except pull ups, I can already feel how sore I'm going to be tomorrow =D

If you are gonna start with weight keep it low. The reason for this is so that you can progress as expected. What I did when the weight was low, was more reps. I did that as a kind of condtiioning.
Very nice progress Will, very nice!

Top Bottom