Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar dose for sugrical recovery ?

At the end of the day, I hope it end up working. Well for your wife, just keep in mind, steroids do have side effects, especially for women.

If the doctor says so then do it. What choice Do you have? Just make sure that she is monitoring her side effects.

I'm confused. Why a doctor would prescribe any type of anabolic steroid to help a disc Recover.. Doesn't make any sense.

if Anabolic steroids really helped with our spine health... bodybuilders would all have the most amazing disc and spine Health, but we actually have horrific disc and spine health.

Honestly, the only thing that helped me with three herniated disc was Hot Yoga. That's basically saved my life.
Surgery recovery. The disk will be man made and will need 0 recovery.

Well, if your doctor is putting your wife on that, then go with it. What other choice do you have? But to trust your doctor
I can tell you, domestic Supply does have legit anavar if you choose to go underground to Save money.
Yes many heath providers, and pharmacy have it available in the us

Have your wife, come on here and get a log going. A lot of people have a similar problem, maybe she can help us to with her experience.
To be clear this is for recovery after a disk replacment x2 ....not for healing joints, spine.

Hi, I'm posting for my wife age 43 5'3 132lbs she is having cervical disk (x2)replacment sugery. I know this is not a common question, but looking for info on dose for surgically recovery. The surgeon is on board. and says it will help with the most parts of Hope to aid in recovery , muscle recovery, healing of insision(scar),bone strength, and bone growth/attachment to the new joints. Sugery is in 7 days. The plan is 2.5mg x 2 times a day sublingual with 6oz grapefruit juice 15 mins befor. Starting 5 days befor and 3 weeks afterwards. (any weight loss or muscle gain is not an issue) . After recovery she is hopeful if all goes well to be able to exercise again and possibly use Anavar assist in physics goals.

Anavar is Dr subscribed, and from a us pharmacy.

And suggestions or corrections would be appericeated.
I would listen to your dr

At the end of the day, I hope it end up working. Well for your wife, just keep in mind, steroids do have side effects, especially for women.
Side affects that should be looked for at 2.5mg 2x a day for 4 weeks are voice change, acne, hair loss or growth? Anything you guys wouldl look out for ?

Top Bottom