Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on squats

Cheers Glad. I'm in the UK so my gym works in kg, I try to add 2.5kg each workout. I just convert it into llbs for the sake of the board.

I think my stance might have been a bit narrower this week like Spector, I'll see if I can get a video on Friday morning and will try to post it up so you can see where I might be going wrong. Really wanna nail these things =D

Cheers zed. Ok, so today more box squats. Did 4 sets of 8 with 160lbs they felt good, I can already feel myself getting stronger off the box and will probably make them a more permanent feature in my programme.

After box squats I couldn't resist chucking more weight on and trying back squats again. This time there was no pain during but I was stiff as hell for a minute or two after each set. I managed to get a video so you guys can see if there are any issues with my form but I have no clue how to upload it (I mainly use my I phone app to post) so any help on how to post videos would be great =D

That's a great looking squat bro. I am seriously considering starting the strong lift program. I will be watching this thread for your progress. My biggest question is you said you started with the bar which is what the stronglift site recommends. However what if you have been lifting for a while and are stronger than that? Would you still recommend starting with bar only and working up from there from your experience?

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Top Bottom