Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Picture of a good day fishing......

HumorMe

CapeRomainSCGatorDeer1.jpg

Yes, it's real. This picture was taken from a helicopter over Cape Romain in South Carolina. The gator looks to be about 12-14 feet long and that is a deer in his jaws. Not too shabby!

i wonder if he killed him or if he was dead or injured...

Were I'm at in michigan, I frequently go to swamps to f'k off, hike, fish, etc...if I lived somwhere south, I think I would avoid marshlands...

Gambino said:
i wonder if he killed him or if he was dead or injured...

Were I'm at in michigan, I frequently go to swamps to f'k off, hike, fish, etc...if I lived somwhere south, I think I would avoid marshlands...

In the spring, we go wade fishing down at Santee-Cooper lakes. If you use a stringer tied to your belt, you better have a head on a swivel neck. The gators will cruise up on you and try and take the fish from the stringer and could pull you with him. It's best not to keep fish if you are going to be wade fishing. I know of several events where the fishermen were drowned by gators.

HumorMe said:

so what do you think, the gator snaged a healthy deer, or the deer he got was dead/injured/sick...pretty impressive to snag a deer, fairly quick...

Top Bottom