Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My summer primo cutting cycle.

thurs

AM Cardio (30 min)
Back /wings & Bicep

Pull Ups, Chin Ups, 3/5-7/w/weights
Lat Pulldowns reverse grip for bicep work out 4/ 25 / 140
seated rows 1/40/80

Shoulders
Seated Military Press dumbells
1 /60/50
Lateral Raises front & side dumbells
1 /40/40
Shrugs 2/ 50 /90

Supps: 1 scoop N2KTS pre-workout
2 caps of gear pre-workout
3 caps of N2SlIN
6 scoops of Whey to Build Muscle protein ed,

Sup mista P ! Not to be a pain in the ass but could you go into detail about what your eating , and how your bodys changing , perhaps like weight gained and body fat increasing or decreasing? Hows the t3 working out for ya ? Is it noticeable ? I tried it once before but stopped it early due to me being just a wee bit OCD about how my muscles appeared to me much smaller , but I also only ran beastdrol as a anabolic , didnt run test or tren or any of that stuff. Also when you say AM cardio is that fasted or just after breakfast ?

Sup mista P ! Not to be a pain in the ass but could you go into detail about what your eating , and how your bodys changing , perhaps like weight gained and body fat increasing or decreasing? Hows the t3 working out for ya ? Is it noticeable ? I tried it once before but stopped it early due to me being just a wee bit OCD about how my muscles appeared to me much smaller , but I also only ran beastdrol as a anabolic , didnt run test or tren or any of that stuff. Also when you say AM cardio is that fasted or just after breakfast ?

Thanks for asking Brother,
I just realized I should have included that.
Begining weight on this cycle was 216 lbs, I really began this cycle 8 weeks ago, just didn't get to post it here since the begining. From weeks 1-4 I dropped to 209.

Until last week I was only doing Primo & Test, and the gains I noticed from Primo & test alone were excellent, Biggest thing I noticed was a decrease in bodyfat,especially my midsection, and a more vascular look. The gains with Primo have been steady & solid, not super fast, but definitely good quality mass.

Last week I added the other compunds including T-3, is still kindda of early to tell you any results from T-3, I will take it in smaller doses to aid in fat burn and increase protein synthesis without causing my body to draw from my muscle as energy.

As far the other compounds I can tell you I have already gained 4 lbs in 1 week, the strengh is through the roof, the pumps are amazing, I only did 1 set today of chest & my chest wanted to pop out of my chest cavity...lol

As far as my diet goes, and to answer Zedhed's post, I eat about 3,200 cals. 50/30/20
So about 400 grams of protein/ 240 carbs/ 80 grams of fat.

For ex:
Chicken Breast
Turkey Breast
Eggs/Egg Whites
Bison/Deer Meat
93% and up lean beef (ground beef, roast beef, london broil)
Tuna, salmon, talipa
Whey to build muscle protein shakes

Oats (not istant)
Sweet potatos
Yams
Wheat Bread (no, not the enriched type)
Ezekiel Bread

Almonds
Avocado (my fav)
Cashews
EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
Fish Oil

Zedhed,
The protein shakes I devide in 3 shakes I take each with 2 scoops, gives me about 40 grams of protein per shake, I love N2BM shakes they have low carbs & are low in sugar.

Last edited:
. Also when you say AM cardio is that fasted or just after breakfast ?

Forgot to mention, fasted AM cardio.

Monday

AM cardio (30 min)

Chest / calves SET/ REP / LBS

DumBell Bench Press: 2/ 25 / 100
Flat Bench Dumbell Flyes: 4/ 25 / 60
TricepsDips 4/ 10 /w/ weights
Dummbell tricep ext 1/50 / 60
Calf raises body weight 300 reps[/b]

Wow what an Amazing pump after 1 set of Bench press, I felt the pump throughout the day, arms, chest, it feels great,.these compounds are what they are design to do, it's A1A G2G from my expiriance GC has earned a repeat & a happy custumer,:)

Supps: 1 scoop N2KTS pre-workout
2 caps of gear pre-workout
3 caps of N2SlIN
6 scoops of Whey to Build Muscle Protein

Nice write up bro, Really enjoying this log and thanks for all the gr8 tips too bro!

I took the day off & spent some time with my Father, did some mechanical work for my pa's car changed radiator easy stuff, Definitely N2KTS had me sweating like a mofo, that and the high 90's degree weather here in Miami, I think I sweated more than when I do 30 of cardio...lol

Tomorrow back to Killing it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking good man...Primo is a sick drug...love it!

I'm doing 700mg/ew with Test Prop..very good results! Keep up the good work man!

Hey bro,
Im seeing that you use mostly dbls. Explain plz and THANX!

sure, I like dbls simply because I feel that my chest contracts better, the more I concentrate in contractions the more efficient direct pump I feel, you and I know the art of BBuilding is how well you concentrate on those reps & keeping good form.

Last edited:
Top Bottom