Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My summer primo cutting cycle.

Today I rested gonna take off for the long weekend, I will be pinning primo and test Undecanoate sat, I love this combo, it's A1A grade.. GXRP6, same as HGH.

God Bless our Veterans !

I'll be using Primobolan for the first time ever in a few weeks, and will eventually stack it with Masteron (also a first) as my contest gets closer and the body fat is melted away. I am very interested in your results, dosages, and timing of injections, so I'm subbed in here. Have a fun cycle! I'll be using Prop and perhaps an additional of Sustanon just for fun :)

I'll be using Primobolan for the first time ever in a few weeks, and will eventually stack it with Masteron (also a first) as my contest gets closer and the body fat is melted away. I am very interested in your results, dosages, and timing of injections, so I'm subbed in here. Have a fun cycle! I'll be using Prop and perhaps an additional of Sustanon just for fun :)

Thanks Brother..
Today I'm gonna begin with my new additions: Anavar 50 mg, Clen 40 mcg, T3, 25 mcg, (i'll add more as I need to), Masteron 100 mg every 3rd day, Tren 100 mg every other day, EQ 400 mgs, Test Undec 500 mg.

Is a big cycle, but I'm gonna go al out, excited to start.

Monday

took the day off, got back home from vacation & just rested, Tuesd back to the gym full force.

Last edited:
Sick calves bro. Dam nice!

Thanks Brother !!

Tuesday
AM cardio (30 min)

Felt good to be back at the gym after 3 days off.

Chest / calves SET/ REP / LBS

DumBell Bench Press: 4/ 25 / 100
Flat Bench Dumbell Flyes: 4/ 25 / 60
TricepsDips 4/ 10 /w/ weights
Dummbell tricep ext 1/60-80 / 60
Calf raises body weight 300 reps[/B]

Supps: 1 scoop N2KTS pre-workout
2 caps of gear pre-workout
3 caps of N2SlIN
6 scoops of Whey to Build Muscle protein

Decided to start pinning the new additions to this cycle tomorrow, day got complicated with work, but tomorrow is on !!:biggrin:

So far with GC Primo I'm very happy, it has really helped me cut up & I have had some nice solid gains.

Thanks Brother..
Today I'm gonna begin with my new additions: Anavar 50 mg, Clen 40 mcg, T3, 25 mcg, (i'll add more as I need to), Masteron 100 mg every 3rd day, Tren 100 mg every other day, EQ 400 mgs, Test Undec 500 mg.

Is a big cycle, but I'm gonna go al out, excited to start.

Monday

took the day off, got back home from vacation & just rested, Tuesd back to the gym full force.

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it! Looking forward to using Tbol and Anavar for first time during this contest prep :)

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it! Looking forward to using Tbol and Anavar for first time during this contest prep :)

Good luck with that Brother.

Wed
(Cardio 30 min )
Legs

Leg ext 4/20/200
hamstring 3/50/70
inner/outer thigh cablepull 4/20/20

Supps: 1 scoop N2KTS pre-workout
2 caps of gear pre-workout
3 caps of N2SlIN
6 scoops of Whey to Build Muscle protein ed

Weeks 1-10 Primo 400 mgs
Weeks 8-13 EQ 400 mgs
Weeks 8-13 tren Ace 100 mgs every 3rd day.
Weeks 8-13 Masterone 100 mg every 3rd day.
Weeks 1-15 test Deconate 500 mgs
Weeks 8-15 Anavar 50 mgs ED
Weeks 8-15 clen 40 mgs ED
Weeks 8-14 T-3 50 mg ED

icon1.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrymuscles2011
you just blew my funny head off. thanks
smile.gif

lol, no problem my man.

Pinned inb my quads, and glutes, smooth & painless.... Gentlemans Club ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep bro love that Club gear. So smoooth!

Ok bro, I see WED posted 4 times up there. Tell me that you dont do 4 workouts........do you?
You just went wacked on posting right? LOL

Yep bro love that Club gear. So smoooth!

Ok bro, I see WED posted 4 times up there. Tell me that you dont do 4 workouts........do you?
You just went wacked on posting right? LOL

lol, I thought I was posting thursday workout my bad,

Top Bottom