Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for some advice

timmyj13

I recently suffered a bad accident and broke my back, ive put on a lot of weight and would love some insight into helping me shave off this unwanted weight. I eat clean but I have slightly limited movement but I can get in the gym no problems. I heard fasting could help in losing weight what do you think?

Im sorry to hear that a broken back sounds awful hopefully your recovery has been quick and efficient. I would just make sure your diet is on point. If you can build a foundation with training and making small steps will help make you stronger and keep you back injury on point.

Even though you are eating clean, you are eating too much. A caloric surplus will cause you to gain weight. Because you are not able to move like you were, you are not burning nearly as many calories as you were. Keep eating the right foods but just lower your portions. I would do it gradually. Maybe decrease 200 calories per day for a week and reassess after that.

in my signature there is a book i wrote about fasting. it is def something that you will like since you are recovering from your back and have to depend on diet to lose weight

i didn't break my back but i did have some leg injuries which caused me to have to quit running, so i am also someone who has to depend on diet to get me shredded

Top Bottom