Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interesting and Fun Summer Cut Log

yeah bro! R6 is a fun bike. I went down on a ZX10 the bike went off the side of a mountain :evil: I went down and test rode the zx14 I think that will be my next sportbike haha I guess I ll never learn. I remember the nurse at the hospital asking me "so do you think you will ride again?" this was while she was giving me a blood transfusion. LOL I looked her dead in the eyes and said as soon I can walk......:biggrin: The ol lady wants me to stick to the harley's but sportbikes are just to much fun......

Used to be the pilot of a ZZR1200. Shitload of fun. But then I got old and wise.......LOL

Zx 10 nice those are really good bikes from all the reviews iv read about it , seems to be the 2nd best 1000 cc bike just falling behind the Bmw, hmm Zx14 thats to big for me xD.

day 21

45 mins of cardio
Rest day today
100 mg test prop
2 mg oral tren , split doses.
160 mcg clen today was my last day of it , as it is now useless and I need to take a break.
75 mg benadryl@ night
600 mg milk thistle
75 mcg T3
Well today was just a rest day nothing big to report about hope everyone has a wonderful day ! Oh tomorrow im going to introduce some carbs and help break the plateau a little bit.

Day 22

45 mins cardio

100 mg test prop

200 mg tren E

2 mg oral tren

75 mcg T3

Just wanted everyone to know that this is my last day logging on this site for this journal , this is due to the fact im taking a substance that is not supposed to be talked about on here , and if I do talk about it I will get banned. If you would like to continue following my log or find out what the extra fat loss drug is you can look for my log at juicedmuscle.com or theironden.com both of those forums im still on the user name Sebaco2011 . I will still be a junkie over here though just dont feel like making another different log that wouldn't be as informed as the 2 other logs on the sites I mentioned above. Hope everyone still follows my progress ! ! ! :)

Gonna miss you on here bro.
But you made a good choice in following the rules.
If you wanna you could just cut and paste, and then just blank out the product x part bro.
Regards
Zed

Gonna miss you on here bro.
But you made a good choice in following the rules.
If you wanna you could just cut and paste, and then just blank out the product x part bro.
Regards
Zed

Yeah bro bummer! I'm with Zed just blank it out! well good luck with the rest of your cycle.....

great log brother, to bad i didn't get here before, which you the best, hope to see another log soon, take care.

Top Bottom