Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How is everyone's training going?

Not good. Slowly coming back from a pretty severe injury in March. I screwed up my back (sacrum?). Doing what? Deadlifts......
I ended up doing three weeks of therapy!
In pain, doing a bunch of pussy exercises. It was maddening.

Lower body sucks. Upper body looks good.
I'm getting to old for this.......

Bigdawg1468 said:
can you walk more then a few steps without getting winded? hehehehehe ;)

:lmao:

havoc said:
231lbs, 6%bfat,you can actually grab every single ab as if it were a door knob, that's how indented the shit is, ridiculously strong on every and any lift known to man, because of the shape, density, muscle maturity and overall size I look around 245lbs, training is beautiful, I recommend swimming for all cardio, it owns anything else for completeness, I also recommend being natural for life, peace

Wow, you must be using some really good creatine.

tuc biscuit said:
my god!!!!!! not one, but two slaphead's laughing at me

Ok, ok.

Now can we see the shot of the fore arm that you don't jerk off with?

It's hard for me to set goals so I just take every day individually. I have to say though that when I get a good strong workout in it makes me feel REALLY good.

Last night was shoulder and tris. Had shitty workouts on Mon and Tue. I forced some extra good calories in and thought to myself, "Self - let's whoop some silly little gymboy ass."

Strapped on a 25# plate for some dips... then had to graduate to a 35#... and to finish off all the sorry ass motherfucker boys I strapped on a 45# - banged out a set of 7 reps, dropped the belt and plate and went to failure.. cranked out about 9 more reps.

Got a good pump... put the equipment away, had the little boys running and all the women laughing at 'em.

God, I love those days when I feel strong. :qt:

surprisingly well, considering i have not been getting enough cals (work is taking a lot of actual, work, so not cool)

think i am soon gonna rearange to have more pro, less carb, and throw in a lil cardio

and the shoulder is getting better, did 185 x 8 militaties, so hopefully i will be back to 225 pretty soon

Top Bottom