Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever go to the gym and work out for like 5 mins

needtogetaas said:
Well my son is going to be starting football soon. He asked me if I would take him running in the morning. I used to run in the morning in the army for years, but have not don it in like 4 years.

I told my son ya sure as long as you wake me up early I will take you running every morning. My thinking was if I took the kid for a good long run just one day he will never wake me up again.

Fat chance of that. He wake me up at 8am the first day,7 am the second day,6am the 3rd day, then 5 am the 4th day. Finely I had to set a time for him when he woke me up at 5am the 5th day.

I thought for sure he would quite b the end of the week but this kid just keeps going. Now Its finely taking its tole on my energy threw out the day.

I want to keep running with the boy but now I have to adjust my sleep and training to keep doing this with him.

Don't forget to up your cals to accomodate the new expenditure and to aid in your recovery.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
Don't forget to up your cals to accomodate the new expenditure and to aid in your recovery.

Cheers,
Scotsman
YA I have already. Its been easy because the extra running has been making me hungry as fuck. That and the eq I am using :evil:

that was your conscious mind telling you to get in the gym... and as much as we would like to keep on training on the same intensity, we must still listen to what our body is telling us.

when was the last time you took a day off?

Most of the time my body tells me this because I spend so much of my time either sick or depressed but when I get to the gym I ALWAYS feel better. I do the best I can with the energy I have. I don't train to compete anymore. For me it is about consistency. If I don't make it to the gym 4 days a week, I lose strength, stamina, energy and state of mind.

Those kids can be pesky buggers when they want something! LOL

Old man!!!!

needtogetaas said:
Well my son is going to be starting football soon. He asked me if I would take him running in the morning. I used to run in the morning in the army for years, but have not don it in like 4 years.

I told my son ya sure as long as you wake me up early I will take you running every morning. My thinking was if I took the kid for a good long run just one day he will never wake me up again.

Fat chance of that. He wake me up at 8am the first day,7 am the second day,6am the 3rd day, then 5 am the 4th day. Finely I had to set a time for him when he woke me up at 5am the 5th day.

I thought for sure he would quite b the end of the week but this kid just keeps going. Now Its finely taking its tole on my energy threw out the day.

I want to keep running with the boy but now I have to adjust my sleep and training to keep doing this with him.

this is really sweet! and you're kid is motivated.. good for him! :heart:

If i'm at the gym.. i'm gonna do something.. but i'll adjust my level of exertion to suit my mood/strength that day.. if every work is gonna bust my chops i may think twice on tired days.. but the leeway helps me continue the working out habit.

Did it yesterday. Felt like a toolbag walking back out past the desk so soon after I got there.

needtogetaas said:
YA I have already. Its been easy because the extra running has been making me hungry as fuck. That and the eq I am using :evil:

Nice, yeah I usually can gain weight when I start doing heavy cardio because of the appetitie increase.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom