Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you sleep to get recovered after training?

Xwiongali

After working out I usually feel like sleeping. It is not like I am overly tired and so on – but it feels really good to sleep after training, or doing something physical. Could it be some kind of problem, or this is normal?

That is quite normal if you are not falling asleep on your feet. You get tired, and our bodies recover while we sleep, so this is normal. Me too, I get recovered so much faster when I sleep. In fact, when I was young, I would sleep after each training, and it really got me up and going much faster.

Sometimes I am very tired after training but I cant sleep unfortunately with family duties. If you are able to then there is nothing wrong with a post workout nap.

Do you think Steve that by sleeping more at night I will need less sleep after training?

It would make sense. Your body needs about 8-10 hours of sleep. You can do that all in one session or sleep 6-8 hours at night and then have a 1-2 hour nap.

That's what I do. I try to get a solid 8-10 hours at night but if I am unable to for whatever reason, I will try to plan a nap later in the day.

Top Bottom