Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my routine

jay007

Hey guys im going to start training again after a year out. I have found a routine but would like your help and expertise to look over it and tell me what you think.... Its going to be a 3 day split push/pull/legs. What would you suggest to be the best rep range? Should i add abs somewhere in there and will it be better doing legs on weds and pull on fridays. All your help with be very much appreciated. And i thank you all for reading.........

MON- push
Bench press
Standing military press
Dips
Skull crushers.

WED- pull
Deadlift
Bent over rows
Chin ups
Curls.

FRI-Legs
Squats
Stiff legged deadlifts
Lunges
Calves.

I think it 's looking good for 3 day workout à week

I prefer to do low reps with higher weight but That Does THE thing for me

Had same workout when i begun Nothing wrong with it
You can always ajust it

Maybe some more dif per body part for example do 4 dif back excresize and 3 dif bicep exercize

Just my opinion, but I don't think you should be squatting and deadlifting the same day, you won't be able to go as hard on both since they're demanding exercises. Also, depending on how many you can do now, maybe you should consider weighted chin-ups on your pull day.

Just my opinion, but I don't think you should be squatting and deadlifting the same day, you won't be able to go as hard on both since they're demanding exercises. Also, depending on how many you can do now, maybe you should consider weighted chin-ups on your pull day.

Oops sorry missed That youre right

I usually do bench press then incline either with the bar or dumbells.. i'd add incline to mon
n for the bi's on weds, do curls one week n then use a straight bar add weights to it and do a couple sets of those, that usually kills my bi's

Ive never been a fan of the push pull routine, but as long as you're getting those core lifts in there you're good. And yes def dont do deads and squats in the same day..also, I'd add some wide grip pull ups in there as well :)

I molded my routine this way with a 3 day split after years of searching for 'the best way'

go heavy early in your workout with large exercises like bench, squat, deadlift, pulls. and then up the tempo and go higher rep as the workout goes on.

its really allowed me to take things to another level .. while your muscle group is resting, you are working a different group. this is why i feel it works

Top Bottom