Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Couple important things about weightlifting

I would add that everyone should read and own Strength Training Anatomy, and Starting Strength. These are some of the foundation books for training, and don't cost a lot. If you don't know your muscular and skeletal anatomy, there is no way in the world you can train effectively, ie you have no idea what muscle groups work in a squat, in what order, and how simple adjustments or variations can make significant changes.

Form before weight! If you have shitty form, you have no business putting big weight on the bar. Oly lifters spend huge amounts of time with just a broomstick!

Get in some serious function training. Sled drags, heavy tire flips, walking with a 200lb sandbag in the sand, prowler, or hill sprints. If you don't do something functional you'll be a chicken legged puss that looks great in a wife beater, but can't help your buddy move a couch.

Throw away all your straps, hooks, and gloves. You don't need them and you are hurting your grip. If you can't hold on to the weight, you can't do anything with it. Just like double ply monolift squatters. If you can't walk it out, and you need 2 or more layers of canvas to squat it, you can't squat shit.

B-

Good post Blazer as always...

Id like to add something......

1)BE REALISTIC. Your not going to be Arnold in one year of training. You will not be ripping shirts in 6 months of training even with teh juice.
2)ACCEPT the time value of training and that at some point you will see results if you stay focused, consistent, and diet accordingly.
3)HATERADE-Dont listen to the haters, haters will always hate. Lift only what you can handle with proper form and technique.
4)ABSORB-When your given advice from here, take it. Typically all these bros are good with good intentions. Be skeptical of most gym advice, unless its clearly from a seasoned vet. It will seriously fuk you up.

Last edited:
sticky for the noobz brah

Someone wanna fill me in on power chews?

Don't look around at the gym. Unless someone is directly involved in your training, to not aknowledge their existence. Not even a nod or a hello. The idocracy that you will see in 95% of gyms is toxic to your mind, body and progress.

Me too, I need to try power chews. They look awesome and convenient. I actually had an idea to make those and then I see them on EF...lol

Top Bottom