Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio Workouts

B

Bella Michela

I've been using the elliptical for about 4 months now. I really don't like the treadmill, I fall asleep on that machine & I get bored on bikes. I don't like to sit down when I work out. Any way, is it ok if I stick with the elliptical or will I get more result if I swith it up. My gym has limited equipment, I don't have much to choose from. What to you guys think?

Go outside and run. Early morning burns more fat and it's not too hot out.

It's hard to do as intense workouts on the ellip. But keep doing it - maybe try to do it longer or harder.

Synpax said:
Go outside and run. Early morning burns more fat and it's not too hot out.

Ditto.
Try running in the park - varying inclines (hills, etc) and terraines (sand, concrete, soft ground, etc) will preclude fast adaptation and gear your body for alternating resistances, plus the trees=oxygen :)

They are right baby....

Your area is a great place to run in the early mornings. Very pictureesque, safe, and lots of fresh air. Maybe getting on a bike and riding around may also be a good idea once in a while. Take advantage of nice weather. Talk to me about it....

Thanks guys...maybe I should go buy a pair of rollerblades

Why do my toes get numb when I'm on the Lypticca? Does this happen to anyone else?

You are pushing through your toes. Lean your weight back and push through your heels.

Make sure you are NOT wearing running shoes. Wear cross trainers or similar shoe that is relatively flat. Running shoes have more padding in the heel for cushioning, but that throws your body forward towards your toes. This is also why you should NOT lift Legs in running shoes.

^ good to know Thanks ........I need to get new sneakers, Does nike make a good cross trainer?

LOVE Nikes. Used to HATE them, but have been converted. :)

I have a decent X-Trainer from them....you have to search a little more for one you like, since they do so many Running shoes. But they are out there. :)

Top Bottom