Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio,diet vs weight training

jinxed_teen

Im trying to lose a bit of flab for summer, im a 15 yr boy 140 pds 5,10" what will get me there quicker, diet, cardio or weight training.

d.) all of the above.

diet will play a big role in putting you in a caloric deficit, cardio will burn the fat you already have to make up for the lack of calories, weight training will maintain the muscle you have so you dont eat that instead of fat.

bignate73 said:
d.) all of the above.

diet will play a big role in putting you in a caloric deficit, cardio will burn the fat you already have to make up for the lack of calories, weight training will maintain the muscle you have so you dont eat that instead of fat.

Exactly!

And to Jennifer, this board is a tool for learning. Give the dude a break.

The only reason I said get a book, is because, he has started about 6 threads in a day or so, and people including myself, have given him lengthy explanations, but obviously, he is not listening or taking any of them seriously, and instead keeps asking the same questions over and over again. You need to educate yourself, you need to do some research on your own. Eating a snickers bar will not help (previously asked question) by the teen. I'm all up for helping someone, who really seems like they are taking SOME sort of time to figure out their question.

What your problem?? This board is for asking questions,not to advertise and tell people how much your in love with Bill Phillips

In my opinion, boards like this are a better place to get opinions and ideas than alot of books. One, for example is body for life.

I remember almost a year ago when there was a live AOL chat with Bill Phillips. It wasn't even a chat,I guarentee the fucker was not even there. He must have just sent a question and answer script and they printed it. It was the funniest shit I've ever seen.

Last edited:
I feel like this board is a place for everyone to learn something and to share ideas and what works for them. I have never, EVER, said that I know everything; in fact, I'm just a beginner. That’s why I'm here, to learn from others, to get feed back.

I have just got the impression that some people are here only to mess around, to be silly, or what have you. Don't get me wrong, I love to have fun too, but I don't want this site to turn into a circus. I wouldn't want to come here anymore if people were just goofing around all the time.

Maybe he really is confused, but it just seems like he's messing around. I'm sorry if I got the wrong impression.

I have to say BFL is a great program. There is nothing wrong with it. But I believe that there are tons of great programs out there, and you have to find what works best for you. It seems like people have such a great time putting down BFL, and I just don't understand what’s up with that. If it doesn’t work for you, then don't do it, its pretty simple. If you hate Bill Phillips, then fine, that’s fine by me. I really don't know much about him, so no I'm not in love with him, geezzz. I just find it almost amazing that people would put down a program that has worked for so many people. Maybe in your mind it’s not the best program, and maybe its not, but it does work, and it’s a very healthy way to get in shape.

Again, I do not know everything, heck I don't think anyone does. We are all learning, and there are new ideas and concepts that come about all the time.

TEEN:

I am not trying to make you feel bad, but just trying to get you to maybe read some other posts before you ask the same questions over and over again. There are a lot of ideas on this board, and there are a lot of conflicting opinions, that’s why I feel you would be better off learning a little on your own before you ask such broad questions so your not totally confused.

Lets not turn this into a bashing board, lets try to keep positive please!:bawling:

Top Bottom