Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any one have a reject lifting partner????

waterboy

How many of you have a weight lifting partner who makes you want to beat his fucking ass every day ?A partner who takes roids and knows nothing but what you tell him /drinks/smokes / doesnt know how to lift with any form/thinks he's big/eats hotdoggs for protein/dumb as a monkeys ass?

I suppose you could call him a lifting partner, but I usually can only get him to go about 1-2 times per week. It's pretty pathetic.

same boat as you oakie......it pisses me off but it's his choice to become fat and out of shape.......

MY LIFTING PARTNER IS THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU DESCRIBE. EATS VERY CLEAN , LIFTS WITH DECENT FORM AND ALL OF THAT GOOD STUFF..................PROBLEM IS HES TOO GOOD. DOSENT WANT TO PUSH THE ENVELOPE, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, KINDA SAD REALLY, THERES POTENTIAL THERE, HES JUST AFRAID TO TAKE THE RISK. YET HE GETS PISSED WHEN HE SEES MY GAINS, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TELL HIM......................:mad:

My last partner was caught up in his relationship and the one before that was to busy with his job.

a dedicated lifting partner is impossible, at least for me...

My partner will just go through the routines, doesn't hardly ever push himself to failure, or even much of a strain for that matter. Then wonders why he isn't getting any stronger. :D

i know what you mean........not partners but friends

juice and don't lift, rather go out drink, smoke, g
another one who does toooo much juice and the stops cold turkey then does nothing but sleep and then a few months later does it again

pisses me off, what a waste of juice and money

Nothings worse than a damn "talker"... Mid set all I need to hear is how his golf game is going... "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"...thats what I want to yell... instead i just puke on his shoes... that usually does the trick! LOL

Top Bottom