Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any one have a reject lifting partner????

My old and current partner thinks he gains weight every time he lifts. He does half the weight he should be doing, he smokes, drinks, does drugs, and eats like a crack head. Buy yet low and behold, he seems to think he gains 15-20 pounds each trip to the gym without the aid of juice !? I have lost it many times and told him to shutup, but lots of times I have pretended to notice a bit of his gains (to keep him coming back:) I need a new partner :)

Mine quit after two weeks in the gym. I cant find a steady partner. LOL sounds almost like my sex life.

bump for the shitty partners

My partner is one of those damn talkers too, He could care less about working out, he just wants to talk about the girl he screwed last night, and the night before, and the night before. He's so full of shit.

Vision when you started talking about how your partner eats like a crack head and thinks he gains weight every time u go to the gym I thought for sure we were talking about the same person .My bitch/partner he gets on the scale at least 3 times during a work out and wheres baggy pants with a cell phone ,keys ,wallet ,boots and he thinks its all his weight.The only difference is my partner/bitch takes roids .go figure he still isn't big .

I feel sorry for you guys, my partner is awsome. We are very good friends, and we both push each other to the faliure point. When one of us doesnt want to work out the other pushes him to do it. We make sure that we have perfect form, and we make each other look good.

My partner is awesome. He really pushes me to my limits, goes to the gym every day(different body parts), does cardio after the wieghs, eats clean..... best partner I've ever had! ......... but the fucker just moved to another city.... fuck!

It's hard to find a partner that will go to the gym with me at 5am too!

LOL waterboy....well my buddy has done juice b4 actually, he has bought amps of test every now and then !!! he doesn't do cycles, just 1 shot every month or so....I know he is a dumbass. Anyhow he will usually blame his massive gains each day on the single shot he took about 3 months before !!!! I wanna tear his head off, but he's the only guy I have to workout with so I hafta put up with it :)

i haven't found a good partner, the old one's where too tired, and some where motivated only for a short time. I actually like lifting by myself, no talking just staying FOCUSED, and you lift when you want. It went back and forth, Im tired today, or can you wait an hour or two. I think it's better to lift yourself, when your ready, unless you and the partner have the same schedule, other then that your screwed.

Gyno-milker I can relate to you also ive been working out with my partner for 1 1/2 years and he still has no idea what were doing .The only difference with me and you is you say you feel like saying look you fuck wake up .I do tell him in front of every one hey fuck head pay attention ,In hopes he will catch on .Kidsust I wish I could relate to you .

I also go out of my way to pick him up to take him to the gym and hill make me wait a hour before he gets ready .He take more time to get ready then my girlfreind .I think im about done with him I think ill be better of lifting alone...... I cant take his ass any more Im about to beat the shit out of him .

Top Bottom