Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any one have a reject lifting partner????

I have never done juice but am starting my first cycle in a month or so when I get the money. Me and my lifting partner from high school are going to do it together. He is a lot bigger than me but not for long:) My old lifting partner was horse shit and I can relate everyone else. We will see what happens but lifting partners can suck or be the best thing for depending on who they are and thier goals.

lifting partner wanted

if anyone lives in portland oregon and is looking for a lifting partner who is serious about it and dedicated give me a shout 300lb youngster

Not everybody can do it but I learned too stay motivated on my own and have intense workouts without a steady partner, there is always someone around to spot you, and I watch my form real close, instead of getting into a competition with your partner to see who can push the most and do everything wrong.

i've found that my best partner ever was my walkman... can't go wrong... just use people that stand around talking about golf as ur spotter on the heavier sets

Though it is nice to have someone standing there to motivate you, I actually enjoy working out alone... Except on leg day. My gym has a crappy squat rack with no safety pins, so I can't push myself TOOO hard with no spotter.

Hey, I have some of you beat, my training partner is always in a hurry, mind you he has a 3 hour lunch break, he wants to be done in 45 mins or less. What is worse is he is gay, not that i'm homophobic, but he talks about he alternate lifestyle all the time and I tell him everytime he brings it up to shut up. And on top of that he claims he can't get cut up because of his age (35) and then the next min. he's telling me he's in great shape compared to other 35ers. Maybe the one's not doing roids. Thanks for letting me vent.

it is SOO HARD to find a good workout partner.
I have never had a workout partner that is as dedicated to the gym and diet as me
so I just decided to go solo and workout alone.....

i gave up on my workout parnter ,he has alot of stuff at his house but could never count on him to be there on time some night 6 o'clock some nite 7 some not at all so i said the hell with it and went back to the gym.the gym is free for me so it doesn;t matter so i just workk out by myself

Well since everyone is venting:

Training partner Carl: beleives that if he doesn't lift more weight each workout, he will lose mass. He expects to use heavier dumbells every workout. Doesn't train legs, buys mega mass 2000, goes to the locker room between sets to flex, in denial that he has terrible gyno from andro. Trains arms and chest twice a week. Doesn't train delts. Severely overtrained.

Main source of protein: Sliced deli.
Most retarded action: Bought Musco MXT(Boron)

Training partner Leo: fat-ass that always tries to compete with me. 5-6 mins in between sets, sleeps at 3-4am and wakes up at 2pm. Trains mostly at 8pm, loud and abnoxious.

Main source of protein: Fast Food burgers and souvlaki.
Most retarded action: Smokes immediately after training

Training partner Joe: 5'4 132 lbs, too busy to leave cell phone in locker, never spots me because he is talking to someone about clubbing. Skips on the last exercises, and uses cables and machines religiously.

Main source of protein: White Rice and Bagels
Most retarded action: While he was spotting me on militaries, he was checking out a chick, I lost focus, and I dropped the weight dislocating my shoulder.

I could go on with more, but that's enough. Man that felt good.:cool:

Top Bottom