Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yoga,pilates...a good way to get stretch your body?

marcu_s

im trying to get more, i dont know what the word is but to get a more stretchy body or something.

i can imagine that youga can increase the mind-muscle conecction.
and the more out strecthty body u have the more the muscle have place too grow. and maybe faster recovery.

im just looking for any type of training that can increase my recovery out the gym and my effort in the gym

if u guys tried it, have u seen any benefits from it?

I have tried it. Yoga stretches me out, but also kicks my ass too. I always leave covered in sweat like i was just doing sprints. Give it a shot!

In 2005 I was hit head on by some jackass that crossed over into my lane on a 2 lane road. Back and neck were stiff. I started taking yoga and it definitely helped stretch me back out. Being the only guy in the class can be a benefit, too

I love it.

I am doing Indonesian yoga two or three times a week, and it is knocking me on my butt.

I have had a number of injuries that only yoga has been able to sort out/stretch.

Yoga is very useful but yoga is not about working out and if you feel tired and exausted after a yoga class you are not doing the things right! After the class you should feel relaxed and in peace.

yoga is actually very helpful for stretching you out..ive been takin it for a couple of years now ..its only 3x a week but wow does it help..

Yoga is very useful but yoga is not about working out and if you feel tired and exausted after a yoga class you are not doing the things right! After the class you should feel relaxed and in peace.

Hatha yoga is chilled out, which is the form most Westerners are familar with, Ashtanga yoga isn't. You move through the same postures in a very quick manner, there is a set series of 8 for sun salutation.

Power yoga is also a full body workout.

Have you heard of Penjak Silat or Indonesian yoga? Itis also a martial arts system.

This is some of the yoga form of Silat.

Ashtanga yoga around 2:30 some of the moves get freaky. He makes them look easy.

Last edited:
Yes I am familiar with the martial art Penjak Silat I've read some stuff from Sifu Cass Magda and I find it very interesting.

I also now a little about power yoga and will just say that it's more orientated to comercial purposes by keeping it less "boring" and breaks from the true essence of the hatha yoga.

I find Hatha yoga a better complement for a bodybuilding lifestyle, because bodybuilding demands extreme muscular contraction and hatha yoga does the opposite... They should be seen like yin and yang totally diferent but work well together.

You are a very resourceful person Tat and very open minded it's hard to find bodybuilding people interested on this kind of stuff.

Top Bottom