Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

xenadrine or hydroxy cut?????

g69m2001

ok , i was using xenadrine for the last 6 days and those damn things are strong (must be the ephadrine) cause i had headaches,cold sweats,and like i was gonna have a heart attack....
ive used clens and got great results and never experienced anything like with the Xenadrine..

anyone use the Hydroxycut???? like them???

You like myself can't handle thermogenics.

Better start running and diet it's working for me......

you'll only start to notice muscle loss mostly unless you juice on that shit....

thermo's

did u try clens, cause those dont effect me at all., xenadrine made me all fucked up! ive been dieting for 6 weeks and im down to 6.5% bf ,but am at a sticking point so thought id try the xenadrine... oh well more cardio i guess..

I've used hydroxycut before....lost about 20 lbs. in 2 months, right now I'm on a xenadrine and clen cycle, I'll let you know what I think in a couple of weeks

I love Xenadrine. The best o.t.c. fat burner on the market imo. You have to take to many caps with Hydroxycut.

Re: thermo's

g69m2001 said:
did u try clens, cause those dont effect me at all., xenadrine made me all fucked up! ive been dieting for 6 weeks and im down to 6.5% bf ,but am at a sticking point so thought id try the xenadrine... oh well more cardio i guess..

1 word BROWNFAT

Top Bottom