Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would 1iu per day be beneficial?

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
Ladies, if my wife (age 31) were to take 1iu of GH per day (everyday). Would that 1iu be of any benefit? Would it really help at all? Not concenerned with "gaining" muscle. She just wants all the other benefits that come with the use of GH.

GH use in females is typically 1-2 iu per day. I would think 1iu will give her some benefits though. You might not notice effects for a few months though, I have heard sometimes up to 6 months. However, I myself have never done GH .... too poor, lol.

Well, she looks great to be honest with you. Very nice feminine, well built figure. But thats the reason why she wants to "stay" on GH. To maintain her youth. Her low Bodyfat. Higher energy and mood etc etc. She HAS been taking GH at 1iu per day now for over a year.

But neither I nor her can tell IF it did any difference! LOL She looks the same now (while on GH) as she did prior to taking GH. Well.....maybe now she is a bit leaner. That's for sure.

I suggested to her to get off the GH for a few weeks. Just to see if it would add fat to her body. Or down her mood and energy. But she doesn't want to take a chance. Right now, we can afford to have her be on 1iu per day. But if 1iu (in a medical and logical way) really doesn't do jackshit. Then the most she can go up to 2ius. But why waste that extra iu if its not necessary.

Been searching all over the web to see if 1iu per day would be beneficial for a woman. But all I get to see is articles saying 2ius.

Damn! You're little girl grew up fast!

This is from memory from a VERY LONG advice thread of a man who really does know his performance enhancing drugs.

The dose for women in 1-2 IUs per day.

He does not recommend running longer than 6 months as there can be sides, widening of the forehead, broadening of the nose, expansion of the mid-section, and he also said the effects are cumulative.

I will see if I can find the info again to double check.

There are ways of triggering GH naturally, as the somatotrophs still make GH, just less is released.

Personally, the more research I have done on GH (as I had thought about taking it sometime down the line), I think it is over-rated.

Question:
what drugs cause the big chin and thicker head? is it just gh? and what kind of doses does one have to do to get that way? a fbb has been discussed alot lately (no names) for this drastic changes to her face.

Answer:
GH usually causes thickening of the forehead, cheekbones, nose .......it's a cumulative effect.......I recommend staying at 1IU per day for no more than 16 weeks in a row (then take 12 weeks off).

STEROIDS cause thickening of the jawbone, chin, maxilla region (upper jaw). THey androgenize women (like what happens to boys in puberty).

I would just like to add that I do trust the advice of this man.

Tatyana said:
Personally, the more research I have done on GH (as I had thought about taking it sometime down the line), I think it is over-rated.

Agreed. Back when BB's only used anabolics they looked a lot better.

Carth said:
Damn! You're little girl grew up fast!

Yes, I know ... it is sad. :( She will be 2 in January and is SO BIG now. Even my pictures I have in signature are several months old.

This may be a dumb question but how else does one learn, so nobody laugh at me, okay?

Isn't 31 awfully young to take GH if someone isn't interested in competition? There just seem to be so many potential side effects. Me, personally, I would be scared shitless to mess around with that stuff for fear of messing with my body's natural production, and I've got 11 years on Carth's wife. I know it can reduce BF/increase lean muscle but damn, who wants their face to grow!

Of course, I consider 31 young :qt:

musclemom said:
This may be a dumb question but how else does one learn, so nobody laugh at me, okay?

Isn't 31 awfully young to take gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - if someone isn't interested in competition? There just seem to be so many potential side effects. Me, personally, I would be scared shitless to mess around with that stuff for fear of messing with my body's natural production, and I've got 11 years on Carth's wife. I know it can reduce BF/increase lean muscle but damn, who wants their face to grow!

Of course, I consider 31 young :qt:

No, I agree with you 110% percent. Tha twas my first thought when I read this, but I held my tounge. I've been bitched at many time for denouncing substance use instead of giving advice. I am trying to be more open minded, lol.

IMO, ESPECIALLY since you said you don't notice a difference in her "youthfulness". Drop the drugs. Invest in a good face cream and/or microdermabrasion. Get regular facials and body treatments. Drink lots of water, take vitamins, wear sunscreen, don't tan. Always wear moisturizer, eats healthy facts (think omegas). Wear good makeup and always take it off before bed.

Top Bottom