Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would 1iu per day be beneficial?

Actually, I take back what I said. I did a little investigating yesterday. LOL. I went through last years pictures and home movies. And there were 2 things I noticed. Face not so smooth and clean. A little bit of acne on the face. And slight fat/water retention around the mid section.

I look at her now. And she does not have the 2 things I just mentioned. I guess the GH is working.

Daisy_Girl said:
No, I agree with you 110% percent. Tha twas my first thought when I read this, but I held my tounge. I've been bitched at many time for denouncing substance use instead of giving advice. I am trying to be more open minded, lol.
Well, I don't think there's a thing in the world wrong with giving sound advice while waving a cautionary flag, particularly if you have a good reason for feeling the way you do. The only way people can make informed decisions is if they're informed. And let's face it, you just can't make the assumption that people have gone to the trouble of getting all the information.

I've seen so many people who hear about the benefits of something, and it sounds so fabulous they end up not even WANTING to consider that there might be downsides. It's like the proverbial guy who recommends Winnie or Var. to a female who wants to lose weight :rolleyes: How often do they come here, they want to use this, that or the other thing, it's gonna help them lose weight, that's what their guy friend said and he's all ripped and shredded ... and it's not until they hear what the flip side is that they go "Ewww, no I don't want that!"

So, Daisy, don't you EVER stop waving that flag, even if it's only to say "You DO know that there are potential side effects and you know what those are and are you're willing to accept that risk?"

Carth said:
Actually, I take back what I said. I did a little investigating yesterday. LOL. I went through last years pictures and home movies. And there were 2 things I noticed. Face not so smooth and clean. A little bit of acne on the face. And slight fat/water retention around the mid section.

I look at her now. And she does not have the 2 things I just mentioned. I guess the gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - is working.

But in all honesty - how many "years" did it take off her? Does she now look 18? (lol) Is the GH doing things that other, less invasive, things would NOT do? I just cannot imagine she has these DRAMATIC signs of aging that require the use of GH.

But hey - if she is happy, then so be it. Ain't my life! :) But I just wonder if she stopped the GH and just tried some other things, if she would not see the same results.

Carth said:
She looks young for her age. Everyone says she looks no older than 25. I can post pics if you like.
:lmao:

Carth ... I realize you have no idea what you're saying, and I also know you have no idea why i'm sitting over here laughing and shaking my head as I type this.

But 31, 25 :whatever: we are not talking she's some dried up, undesirable old hag who sits, waiting for the comforting hand of death to take her away from her miserable existance at the ancient age of *gasp* 42, uhhh, like me :qt:

31 is young and anybody who thinks it isn't needs a reality check. Ask most "older" (50 and up) women who have their heads half screwed on and they'll tell you the best time of their life was NOT their teens and 20s, but started as they entered their 30s and 40s. I shit you not.

musclemom said:
:lmao:

Carth ... I realize you have no idea what you're saying, and I also know you have no idea why i'm sitting over here laughing and shaking my head as I type this.

But 31, 25 :whatever: we are not talking she's some dried up, undesirable old hag who sits, waiting for the comforting hand of death to take her away from her miserable existance at the ancient age of *gasp* 42, uhhh, like me :qt:

31 is young and anybody who thinks it isn't needs a reality check. Ask most "older" (50 and up) women who have their heads half screwed on and they'll tell you the best time of their life was NOT their teens and 20s, but started as they entered their 30s and 40s. I shit you not.

I know. I heard the same thing as well.

In men GH levels start to drop off around 30 and woman it is 25 so in my opnion it is not to young to be running it at 31. I would have to find the artically I read but basicaly in your prime most peoples bodies produce 4-8 iu's per day natuarlly. If your taking it just for anti aging effect at 1-2iu you are likely just replacing what you have lost with age. I do agree with taking breaks but I think that should be done with every supplement even OTC your body needs time to clean out IMHO.

Top Bottom