Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Worse gym layout ever.. Lets hear what you have to deal with

Stan_da_man

At the gym I work out at they have the hamstring machine (the one that makes you bend over and lay down on the bench on all four) right in front of the military press machine. My shoulder still hurts from when one of the hottest girls in the gym decided it was time to bend over and work out when I was in the middle of a set.. Needless to say I didn't do all six reps because I was to busy holding the bar up so it didn't block my vision for even a second when it came down... hehe.

My old gym used to have the shrug machine in front of the mirror, and right behind it in perfect sight was the chick machine where they squeeze it together to work their inner thighs. If you were ever wondering if your traps will grow if you train them 4x a week, just ask......

my traps are also getting really large - my shrug machine is right behind a row of about 20 stepping machines. four times is a bit much for me, but 3 times in one week seems reasonable. Unless the fat ladies are trying to step. *shudder*

Top Bottom