Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working out after rhinoplasty surgery

Excidium28

So Im getting my nose straightened out, its going to require an open rhinoplasty, I was going to wait and start my cycle after surgery, but thats not going to happen till end of December, and I dont want to wait till then to start my cycle.

So Im thinkin of just starting my cycle now and taking a week off gym after my surgery.

The doc says, no heavy lifting for a week after surgery. Have any of you guys had this or something similar done. Is just a week of rest gonna be fine, before I can get back in the gym.

i would be more worried about being on gear under anesthesia. Sorry don't have an answer for you but you may want to research it

I have had my nose done twice, and maybe 6 or 7 procedures, lately I have been affected by anesthesia and gear,

B/P went nuts on a face lift and had to have emergency surgery, then a third to fix the 2nd, I friend of mine just had a serious stroke during a face lift, left him paralyzed on the left side. He is a surgeon so his days of operating are over.

Anyway after the nose, it will be a good two weeks before your in the gym and a good month before you are lifting heavy, your body will help you,

You can do seated curls, preacher curls, and probably have to go light on the bench, squats, your face and nose will be extremely sensitive and will monitor what and how much you lift.

Once I had upper and lower eyes done and went skiing the next day, big mistake,

Next time I have cosmetic surgery, will be off gear, and planning a one month rest from the gym, skiing or any physical activity.

solidspine said:
I have had my nose done twice, and maybe 6 or 7 procedures, lately I have been affected by anesthesia and gear,

B/P went nuts on a face lift and had to have emergency surgery, then a third to fix the 2nd, I friend of mine just had a serious stroke during a face lift, left him paralyzed on the left side. He is a surgeon so his days of operating are over.

Anyway after the nose, it will be a good two weeks before your in the gym and a good month before you are lifting heavy, your body will help you,

You can do seated curls, preacher curls, and probably have to go light on the bench, squats, your face and nose will be extremely sensitive and will monitor what and how much you lift.

Once I had upper and lower eyes done and went skiing the next day, big mistake,

Next time I have cosmetic surgery, will be off gear, and planning a one month rest from the gym, skiing or any physical activity.

If I start right now I would be on 750mg test 600mg EQ and 50mg dbol/ed at the time of surgery. But after reading this I guess it will be better just to weit, no point in takin a month off heavy lifting on cycle. :worried: :faint:

Yes I completed my PCT, and had been off gear at least 3 weeks, but can’t remember exactly, I assume it was Deca and Test E among other things,

Anyway anesthesia and B/P skyrocketed,

Wasted 12 grand on the face lift, since it did not take even have 3 surgeries.

As much as you wanna jump into the cycle, you might wanna wait till you're fully recovered from the rhinoplasty bro. It would suck to start up, get some good gains, stop the cycle for 2/3 weeks, crash, lose some gains, and then have to start all over.

Either way it's up to you bro!! Just use good judgement when you go back into the gym afterwards and definately monitor your nose area when lifting. Good luck!!

I'm getting my nose done soon too. I'm only getting closed, tip rhinoplasty. It's hard for me to realize how it would stop me from working out though. I mean, it's my nose... not my arms or my legs or my back that is being worked on.

Im pretty sure that you would want to wait until after the surgery bro. Otherwise your going to bleed like a pig and the doc will be freaking out wondering why he can't get you to stop bleeding.

Blood pressure bro. Believe me you'll wanna take a week or two off even if it's a minor surgery.

Small example, my sister went and had her nose done 2 years ago....just to straighten it out, nothing major. A week after the surgery, she thought she had healed enough to go back into the gym and do some light weights. Long story short, she was doing some leg presses with light weight, and all of the sudden blood just started pouring out of her nose. The doc said it was from the slight elevated BP from the workout and b/c the endings in the nose were still healing.

Just be careful and play it safe!

Top Bottom