Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wish me luck, going in for surgery in two hours

wrj

Going to get open anterior shoulder stabilization. I have a bankhart (sp?) lesion and a Hills-Sacks lesion in my left shoulder so the doc is going in to do some repairs. My doc is Dr. Zarzour. He got his MD from University of Western Ontario and then went Vancouver to get some more schooling on shoulders and elbows. So he is the best Essex County has to offer. I had a couple bad dreams last night probably cause I was nervous and right now I'm sooo friggin hungry I'm ready to eat my keyboard (I couldn't eat anything after midnight). But the way I'm looking at it is that I'll be back at the weights in three-four months (hopefully three) and finally be able to put 110% effort forth withuot worrying about further damage to my shoulder. I'll now be able to do flat bench, decline bench, rear laterals, wide grip pull downs, that either I wasn't able to do before or had sevre difficulty doing them heavy without dislocations. Keep your fingers crossed for me guys.

Hopefully a full recovery asap,
WRJ

Good Luck wrj! Hope to hear that you're back hitting the weights real soon. I'm getting my shoulder scoped this Friday (small tear, bone spur, etc) These shoulders are a real pain in the ass aren't they? Let us know how it comes out.

Top Bottom