Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WILL 15mg of D-BOL a day give me GYNO????

MAN CHOWDER

I was wondering if 15mg of D-BOL will give GYNO????

I am just taking this to get me over my plateau. Do I need any anti-estrogens? Or Clomid to get my natural TESTOSTERONE going again?

PLEASE EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW....

You can get it at any dosage really some are susceptible at low doses (hyper-sensativity) but I would think that 98% of people wouldnt get gyno from such a low dose. Thats not a fact just an educated guestimate.

No one can tell you for what YOUR tolerances to any certain steroid will be. You have to try yourself and find out. But in all probability you won't get gyno off of 15mg of dbol/day...

Just to play it safe i would take 25mg of Proviron a day while on dbol... Better to be safe then sorry... I knew someone who got gyno from only 20mg a day... So it's possible, just depends on the person... I always use proviron when on Dbol... Good Luck...

THANKS FOR THE INFO FELLAS....I AM NOT VER EDUCATED ON THIS MATTER SO I RESORTED TO YOU GUYS AND IT PAID OFF. I thought a low dosage of one steroid would give me results but not the kind that would promote people asking me...ARE YOU ON ROIDS...I am big naturally, but I have been at the same weight for the past year and I feel like I am at my genetic potential nad i want to break past that....

THANKS AGAIN GUYS:p :) :) :) :)

If your particularly prone to gyno, I wouldnt bother with 15mg/day of D-bol, particularly if your not stacking (IMO your subjecting yourself to gyno without using enough to do a whole hell of alot). If your wanting to get some benefit, I would at least, double the dosage, stack with Test and use anti-e's, or go with a low androgenic like Anavar, winny, or primo.

It depends on the person but if you are prone to gyno
then it's a risk.

I didn't get any gyno and I was at 30mgs of Dbol a day with 500mgs Sust.

Top Bottom