Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wife is of ZERO help w/ anything financial.

For $20 can your mother in law come clean MY house? I work full time and have a toddler to care for - does that make me less lazy to not want to clean the house? lol

Have you talked to her about this issue? What does she say about it?

man, even the illegal aliens charged $80 to clean our house...lol.

ya i think we pay my mother like 80 anytmie she cleans my house and buy her lunch and cook dinner for her and my father..

Let me get this straight? Your wife is paying her mom ONLY 20 bucks a week to clean your house? You live in a shoe box or does your wife just hate her mom?

Christ, I pay my cleaning lady $300 eack week to clean. IF she were my mom I'd pay her double that so i could also have a clean conscience.....

vixensghost said:
Let me get this straight? Your wife is paying her mom ONLY 20 bucks a week to clean your house? You live in a shoe box or does your wife just hate her mom?

Christ, I pay my cleaning lady $300 eack week to clean. IF she were my mom I'd pay her double that so i could also have a clean conscience.....
I need to hook you up, a chick I went out with paid a guy $75.00 a week to come in and clean everything perfectly, she suspects OCD. He moved TV's and furniture to clean..... :worried:

javaguru said:
I need to hook you up, a chick I went out with paid a guy $75.00 a week to come in and clean everything perfectly, she suspects OCD. He moved TV's and furniture to clean..... :worried:

It took me two years to trust the woman I have now. I would lock/hide ANYTHING of value until she earned my trust.

You can't put a price on trust. Know what I mean?

you have a lot to learn my friend. when i got married my wife quit her job all together and didn't do shit around the house. i didn't complain half as much as you do and your wife is working. sounds to me like your upset that you make more money and that even though shes your wife she doesn't deserve any of it. you made the decision to marry her bro nobody put a gun to your head. you made your bed now sleep in it. either divorce her or move on. she will probably never make more money than you and until then you will always complain how shes "mooching" off of you. its called marriage bro, all money goes into one pot no matter how you see it. even people making millions that marry someone that doesn't, in spite the prenuptial, lets their wife shop till she drops on his dime. you seriously need to sit down with her and show her the finances unless you make more than enough money to cover it. if you do than you shouldn't require her to work. if i made more than enough for the bills and i do at times i would not have my wife work at all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom