Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do exes

hamstershaver said:
i post alot i cant remember everything i say, but i bet it was funny
uh, yeah was hillarious :rolleyes:

It's a natural reaction, especially when the feelings for the other person are still running high. Sometimes it's just true.

When i broke up with my ex, I had to make myself remember the shit, so as to not idealize the past. I think a lot of people do the same.

I need serious help trying to follw through with this. My ex and I broke up in march! I am still all screwed up about her. I cant stop thinking of her, i feel like i am torchering myself on purpose. I need advice! I have never had this problem before, I always just moved on!

I have never said a bad thing about this girl to anyone. I care about her to much to do so.

Love sucks sometimes!

Guys try not to rip on me to much! LOL

season7445 said:
I need serious help trying to follw through with this. My ex and I broke up in march! I am still all screwed up about her. I cant stop thinking of her, i feel like i am torchering myself on purpose. I need advice! I have never had this problem before, I always just moved on!

I have never said a bad thing about this girl to anyone. I care about her to much to do so.

Love sucks sometimes!

this should be it's own thread...

season7445 said:

Love sucks sometimes!

kitty is kitty just go find some other woman to slob on your salty yougurt shooter

season7445 said:

Love sucks sometimes!

Rip on what bro. Everyone has been there to some degree.

If it meant anything, it's going to take a little time. People have strong instinctual desires to stay attached. Breaking those bond is tough.

Two or three months is nothing. Give it time. I was seperated from my ex for nine months, and while I was glad the relationship wqs over, I wasn't anywhere near ready in my estimation to get serious with anyone else. Then it will just happen out of the blue, and you won't remember why it was so difficult.

JerseyArt said:
An incredible girl I just started seeing a little while back. And before you say it (I already got a bunch asking) it's not Werd (we are only just friends), and she knows I am using her as an avatar.

It's the text messaging girl:)

Did you take the pic? If you did, you have more skills than me.

Top Bottom