Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do exes

JerseyArt said:
It's a natural reaction, especially when the feelings for the other person are still running high. Sometimes it's just true.

When i broke up with my ex, I had to make myself remember the shit, so as to not idealize the past. I think a lot of people do the same.

Yeah. its sad to watch how quick concern and love turn into hate and backbiting. I have never really seen any other relationship other than a sexual one turn sour so quickly. Some religious relationships maybe, but thats it.

yawn

Lestat said:
Jersey.. who is that in y9our avatar?

An incredible girl I just started seeing a little while back. And before you say it (I already got a bunch asking) it's not Werd (we are only just friends), and she knows I am using her as an avatar.

It's the text messaging girl:)

you go buddy, now get back to the subject, oh and i got my hair cut and highlighted..sorry looks good and im bragging:)

JerseyArt said:
An incredible girl I just started seeing a little while back. And before you say it (I already got a bunch asking) it's not Werd (we are only just friends), and she knows I am using her as an avatar.

It's the text messaging girl:)
Lookin' good from the back. You lucky bitch...;)

Top Bottom