Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which one of you elite assholes drained the oil from my bike this weekend?

Shaq aint bright enought to do that.. hed just eat the fucken bike..

I think Iverson did it, kill his whiny ass...

SOMEBODY FUCKED YOU REAL HARD THAT MUST OF HURT LOL ANY MENTAL TRAMA FROM GETTING YOUR MANHOOD TAKEN BASTARD J/K. SERIOUSLY THOUGH IF SOMEONE WOULD TAKE THE TIME TO FUCK WITH YOU LIKE THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE SOME IDEA WHO'S SHIT LIST YOUR ON, THIS IS WHAT YOU DO WHO EVER YOU THINK DID IT DO TO THEM TEN FOLD BLOW UP THERE CAR OR SOMETHING THIS IS WHAT I DID MOLZILTOFF COCKTAIL WORKS EVERYTIME IF IT DOESN'T BLOW UP THE CAR WILL BE SERIOUSLY DAMAGED AND THEY WILL THINK YOUR FUCKIN NUTS AND WON'T DO IT AGAIN. IF YOUR ON MORE THEN ONE SHIT LIST JUST LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT A LOT OF CARS TO FRY BROTHA IF YOU NEED HELP MY SERVICES ARE CHEAP AND I GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT.:D

IF YOU THINK IT COULD BE HIM IT IS HIM WHO IS GONNA TAKE THE TIME OUT TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT UNLESS THEY KNOW YOU AND HATE YOU IF YOU HAVE THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF REASON TO THINK ITS HIM GO GET THAT FUCKER RIGHT NOW ASK QUESTIONS LATER!!!!! GET THAT MUTHA FUKA:mad:

I did it!!!!!!!!! Damn you!!!!!!!! What are you gonna do about it? Huh?! :redhot:

:p

I needed the gasoline for a homemade bomb I am planning on lighting and throwing at anyone who messes with me. :mad:

PEACH PLEASE TRY TO STAY WITH US ON THIS OK SWEETEY.

WE KNOW YOU COULD NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT YOUR TO CUTE LOOK AT YOUR LIPS THEY SAY :angel:

WIDELAT said:
PEACH PLEASE TRY TO STAY WITH US ON THIS OK SWEETEY.

WE KNOW YOU COULD NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT YOUR TO CUTE LOOK AT YOUR LIPS THEY SAY :angel:

Well, okay...see, I work with geologists and they are always looking for oil wells and I thought I would help them out, so I took BPB's oil. Yeah, that's what I took and what I needed it for.

I am going back for the gas later! :p Then I am making a bomb!!!!!! :D

SGS is going to help me, I am making him help me. :devil:

BigPhysicsBastard said:
well you know peachy, the rules state that if I catch you in my garage you have to get on your knees and give me a blow job:D :D :D

Ummm...okay, I am sneaky. You will never catch me. :p

BigPhysicsBastard said:
If you gave me a brand new Harley, I'd ride it for a week or two maybe, than turn around and sell it. I don't like em..........at all. It was a Honda Magna, and the more people I talk to the more I hear that there is no way the engine could have burned off that much oil in that short of a time. I only put a couple hundred miles, if even that, on the bike since I changed the oil. Well, it gives me a chance to the upgrades I wanted to do anyway. I'll probably rehone the cylinders a bit larger, go with larger Ti rods and bump the compression, gotta get some hotter cams too. So in the end I'm sure this will work out just fine, but I'm mad that this whole thing is taking me off my bike, possibly for the rest of the season. However, I might opt to buy an engine, but still work on the old one. That way I can still ride, but eventually put the old one back in once I finished making it a fucking missile:D

save some time and buy a 'busa...

Top Bottom