Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to start

sarahjt84

Hey girls

Looking to start Monday to train for miss bikini next year. I'm 5'6, 9 stone and 29 years old.

Where do I start? I've booked on a lifting course for 4 weeks. Nutrition and training advice? Meal intake calories etc and training plan tips would be greatly appreciated! I've heard people taking anavar really helps also?

Many thanks

Sarah

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Hey girls

Looking to start Monday to train for miss bikini next year. I'm 5'6, 9 stone and 29 years old.

Where do I start? I've booked on a lifting course for 4 weeks. Nutrition and training advice? Meal intake calories etc and training plan tips would be greatly appreciated! I've heard people taking anavar really helps also?

Many thanks

Sarah

Anavar is a steroid so I dont think you're ready for that..

How long have you been training

There isnt much traffic on this section. Try posting in the diet section and exercise section..

Nice phone btw

Sarah,

I was wondering if you have gotten any responses to your posts. Although I am not starting to train for a competition/show I am new to all of this. I would like to get into shape but don't know where to start. Any help would b great!

Blair

Top Bottom