Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When I go on myspace and check out certain profiles

jeepboi said:
Go ASIANS!!!! oh and by the way to all the Indian people saying your Asian on your resume YOU are not fUCKING Asian you are Indian! You were born in India.

(not referring to Native Americans)
Why the hell would you have to state your race on your resume.

superdave said:
Why the hell would you have to state your race on your resume.

equal opportunity mother fucker.... maining a company needs a certain amount of minorities and further increases chance of higher and further increases the depression of white man.....

yo i'm not racist by any means i eat black and white cookies where the black and the white live in perfect harmony.........

here's my outlook. you always have mistake babies with low, mid, and high class people regardless of race. i believe the race has nothing to do with it but more has to do with income level. i see more low class teenagers having babies at the age 10-15 than the middle class or upper class. i think the race just depends on the area you are in.

deco said:
im gonna go see this girl today, appernetly she had a baby with the guy when she was 19. Now she's 23 and wants to party.

LOL

so basically you are gonna do exactly what you are cutting down in your first post... eh?

You people slay me

mrdeeznuts said:
equal opportunity mother fucker.... maining a company needs a certain amount of minorities and further increases chance of higher and further increases the depression of white man.....

In those cases it's asked on the job application form (and optional) and not put on the actual resume.

Dial_tone said:
In those cases it's asked on the job application form (and optional) and not put on the actual resume.

Even in those cases I think its bullshit, if the creditentals are there who cares the race or sex.

On my paper work for my kids where race and sex were listed I scratched both out and put HUMAN. Thats all they need to know.

Frisky said:
Even in those cases I think its bullshit, if the creditentals are there who cares the race or sex.

yep, would have been great if everybody had felt that way to begin with.

Top Bottom