Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4 Trenbolone Cycles Later...here is my opinion

depotgang

Been a lurker for a while...time for me to talk a bit

Stats

206 Pound 14% BF (I know I am a fatty)

I am not going to talk about my lifts...because who the fuck cares I am 52 years old... so try to touch me at my ages...I am stronger then most you fucking girls and I have a 32 year old girlfriend that owns a yoga studio...LOL

Anyway I want to talk Trenbolone...

I never did steroids until I was 50. I have black belts in Choi Li Foot (kung fu), judisu and what I am most proud of is my black fringe in Tai Chi. I also was a competitive ski racer with wins at the pro level into my early 40's.

You gong to make fun of Tai Chi... pick a fight with me... NOT A GOOD IDEA...lol

Here are my thoughts on Tren

It is the nectar of the GODS!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

But damn it you better be a real man before you use it...seriously, if you have not fathered at least 2 kids..DON'T DO IT!

Why...you have to be IN CONTROL of your body, your mind and spirit. Tren is my DRUG of choice and when I cycle off of it... I got into a deep oppressive depressions. I want more, I need more. Its like heroine... Strength, aggression and being an alpha ...fuck that I am the Ted Nugent of my gym while on Tren...I AM THE ALPHA

But thats the problem...if you dont have the fucking balls (which turn into raisin of you dont use clomid and caber) to be a real man, you turn into the alpha prick.... Busted relationship, fights, prison terms...all a part of tren.

In the gym I am not the biggest or strongest...but damn it I don't care...piss me off and you are dead...in life piss me off and you are dead.

That is no way to live a normal life... but who ever said we are normal...LOL

Be a man..be a good man. If you are going to do something that turns you into the fucking hulk...be man enough to be the best person you can...

If you can't be good man before TREN the DON'T DO IT. Okay...

I have a wonderful woman, great friends and a temperament that lets me get away with it. If you don't.... Well I hope your prison roomate is a whimp or they issue lube with your stay...LOL

Oh did I mention...I love Tren... I start my next cyle on Monday...1 gram per week.... Like I said I am not a whimp...but if I get crazy.... better not be my room mate ... lol

Bill

Give me back the 30 seconds I wasted to read this ego post.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using EliteFitness

What the heck i jus read. All I saw was ur dead I'm gonna kill u, tren makes people kill people lol. Tren is god lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Temper and self-control is a real issue with tren. Since it's 5 times stronger than testosterone, you'll have issues that you wont experience with any other anabolics. I generally suggest my clients don't use trenbolone until their 4-5th cycles to learn personal control when using hormones.

Even with that in mind, steroids aren't for everyone, there are people who have a problem with self-control no matter if they are on or off, so I suggest they stay natural - if at all possible - or stick to HGH etc.

As far as your nuts being like raisins, a good idea would be to add some dostinex and hcgenerate.

No offense bro, but 6'5", 270 lb @ 7% BF would rip your Tai Chi in half... shouldn't lurk, then say all of tgat non sense. Friendship and trust is big when accepting advice from others (what this site is used for). And I didn't get either out of that. Maybe, and what if. That's what the beginners will walk away from this with... not good. Anyway, goodluck with a gram of T-Dog.. that's a mistake. Do a gram test, 650 tren, and 100mg anadrol and you would even kill your old tren self.. that run isn't for anything above 9% tho. Give it some time.

Top Bottom