Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your opinion on this RTD shake??

Daisy_Girl said:
Stiff Legged Deadlifts (or SLDL) .... that's what they are called. :)

New Job......teaching 4th grade at the school I wanted more than anything...... knew I would get a job no problem, but I wanted THIS school in particular, one of the better schools in the Valley. I am absolutely THRILLED. Turns out they had only 1 position available, and I got it! ;)
Yay for you!!! I am glad you got the job you wanted. And you teach 4th grade. Kudos to you, girl! I am a nanny (well, hairdresser, taxi driver, lunch maker, playdate setter-upper) for 2 girls 6 yrs old & 13 years old. I can't imagine having a whole classroom full of kids. It is great that you are happy there, though. I love my job & this family. I wouldn't trade it.

Have a great day!

Oh, SLDL! That's what they're called. Thanks. Love that exercise! :)

PS Is there a bar that I could keep in my purse for emergencies? I don't want to have them everyday, but I would love to be prepared for anything if I can. I thought you had mentioned one you like but I can't find that post.

Last edited:
BUT, usually a bar is a better idea than a double whopper with cheese and fries. :)

I used to eat bars more, now I don't. I use bars in a real pinch, when a meal or shake can't happen....or I forgot to pack one. I always keep 1-2 bars in my bag for a "just in case".

The Zone bars are yummy....and satisfy a sweet craving. Love the Graham Cracker one, Mint Chocolate one. While they are not CLEAN, they are good every now and then.

Daisy_Girl said:
BUT, usually a bar is a better idea than a double whopper with cheese and fries. :)

I used to eat bars more, now I don't. I use bars in a real pinch, when a meal or shake can't happen....or I forgot to pack one. I always keep 1-2 bars in my bag for a "just in case".

The Zone bars are yummy....and satisfy a sweet craving. Love the Graham Cracker one, Mint Chocolate one. While they are not CLEAN, they are good every now and then.

I agree that a bar is a better choice than a burger & fries! Which I won't do again having actually looked at what is in those! :sick: LOL

I think I will put a couple of bars in the back of the car for emergencies only. Then I have no excuses. I also have some canned green beans back there too. I can just drain off the liquid & eat them as finger foods in a pinch.

Is that new pic in your avatar of you, Daisy??? (I assume it is) You look terrific! I am aspiring to reach the same level of fitness!!! :)

I had a good week. Did cardio M,T,Th,Fr 30min/session. Weights on M,T,Th,Fr. I. Am. So. Sore! But it feels good! I planned to do cardio on Wed too but my sched changed & I didn't get to it. Next week.

I ate clean all week. Mostly lean turkey breast, salad w/olive oil & vinegar, lf cottage cheese, almonds (limited), protein shakes after weights, veggies, fruits - not too many, water - want to drink more next week, high fiber low sugar cereal with soy milk. That was about it that I can remember. Have to take time next week to write everything down. Should've done it this week but just didn't.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Cat

Yup, it's me. :) Carrying a little more BF right now, but working on it again. All i nall, still look the same, just a little squishier right now. :)

Top Bottom