Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the deal with all this andro?

notno

First I dont take this crap or roids,nor do I plan too.Im in no shape for either.This is more a question of curiousity.What is the deal with all this androstenedione,19-NORANDROSTENEDIONE, and all these "prohormones"?

Personally I doubt they work(not even dreaming of comparing them to the juice,as if it worked near as good as juice,people would take it) and based on some posts I have read,people get sides from these without any gains.If that is the case,why the fuck is it legal?

I would just like to here your inputs.Also something I have heard of this growth hormone,supposed to be unrelated to this (I am not talking about prescription type-(however I am interested in hearing about that too) can anyone help lead me to some good GH type product? I am considering taking it,not for mass,mainly for other aspects it has,although I dont believe all the anti-aging crap.If GH has no sides,what could it hurt.

its what professional athletes can say they're using when asked how they packed so much size in so little time.

They don't work and we are just harming ourselves, but it nice of you to worry about us!

You say..... I would just like to here your inputs.Also something I have heard of this growth hormone,supposed to be unrelated to this (I am not talking about prescription type-(however I am interested in hearing about that too) can anyone help lead me to some good GH type product? I am considering taking it,not for mass,mainly for other aspects it has,although I dont believe all the anti-aging crap.If GH has no sides,what could it hurt.

Don't play with this stuff, ypu are mess up now. :)

prohormones work. But there are sides. I definitely notices decent strength gains and weight gains while on 1-ad. I was taking the recommended dosage. I gained about 8 lbs in 6wks. Kept 5lbs and half of my strength gains. Probably would have been better if I had taken some post cycle measures. But I'll never use them again. Real juice gives twice the gains, half the cost, and twice as safe.

in the middle of my prohormone cycle, I went from 6 pills (recommended dosage) to 9 pills. I broke out in hives w/ in 3 days. Bumped it back down to 6 and the hives started to go away. Cost me about a wk of training.

Satch made a great point. There ARE DEFINITELY ways to cycle juice on the professional levels and not get caught. These prohormones give them and easy excuse for putting on the lbs.

Not messing with any such thing.As I said I am in no shape for either.Trying to soak my brain in information.In response to-----"Real juice gives twice the gains, half the cost, and twice as safe"
From what I have seen I agree indefinitly on twice the gains,and half the cost,but twice as safe-(not arguing), how do you come by that? So,GH is nothing but hogwash?

From what I have seen I agree indefinitly on twice the gains,and half the cost,but twice as safe-(not arguing), how do you come by that?

I think most of this is from experience. Plus you are limited as to the compounds you can sell legally, so maybe you can change the molecule to make it safer, but by doing it you make it illegal (hope that made sense). There are a lot of new PHs coming out, and they are all different with regards to sides and benefits.

Do you take into consideration even for a second where this info is coming from before you accept it carte-blanche?

Not one study anywhere, but somebody pops on here and the following is suddenly a commandment:

'From what I have seen I agree indefinitly on twice the gains,and half the cost,but twice as safe-(not arguing), ?'

Let's just note that he who issued said statement was taking them oral, as well.

Anyhow, PH are banned by all organizations as most of them have now adopted NCAA type rules where any manipulation of hormones or use of hormones is illegal.

To idanimal

Well,I gather this from my own logic.First I am pretty sure steroids are much more effective than prohormones,because if they werent,wouldnt everyone forgot all the trouble and just do the legal way? Second,as for cost,thats something you can find out instantly for yourself.Do a search and see what these bozos want for a bottle of prohormones,and its in powder capsule form,most of the ingredient doesnt even get out of the liver.As for sides,I cant truly argue with what anyone says,as I have no experience with either anabolic substances nor 99 percent marketed,1 percent research prohormones.I am not the type to believe every word I hear,especially on the web,but here,there is hardly any greedy people spitting out pure bullshit compared to other places.Everything promises everything and doesnt deliver.I am just trying to make a little filter.

Top Bottom