Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to do with 2 dumbells??

Molson09

What kind of exercises can you do with just 2 dumbells. The dumbells are the ones that you can add weight to and I can go as high as 55lbs. Also no bench. thanx

if you get a bench you can double the amount of exercises... with that being said:

shoulder press, side laterals, arnold presses, front and rear laterals, bent over laterals, bent over rows, curls (all types), triceps extensions, tricep kickbacks, 1 arm dumbell rows. that's all I can think of, probably missed something.

I reccomend that you either buy a bench or build one. Doesn't need to be nice...just needs to work.

Don't forget dumbell deadlifts/squats. Overhead squats, clean & press, clean & jerk, snatch, shrugs, calf raises, flyes, bench press, stiff-leggs, farmers walk,front squats, incline bench, decline bench, laterals, presses, curls, tric exts, close grip modifications, pullovers, chins from a bar somewhere, dumbell rows, barbell row modifications, etc....

You have it made. You can either do nothing...or be creative and do all kinds of stuff.

B True
email if you need any advice...I specialize in this type of training.

You can work every body part with dumbells. Lunges for legs, curls for biceps, rows for back, shrugs for traps, laterals and shoulder presses for shoulders, flat bench presses and flyes for chest, set them on your thighs for calf raises(might be a little light though) basically a lot! :)

Think of a dumbell as a bar.........only shorter. You can do everything with dumbells that you can do with a full length bar.

Pump on .....

Bro, make a makeshift bench if you are not going to buy a real bench, if you cand do that, shit, I'll send you an MRE box, it works belive me!!!

ok...well maybe you need 2 of them... lol

Top Bottom