Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what makes a girl a slut?

I wouldnt say that makes you a Slut i say you know what you like so stick with it. Now if it was 100 in a month then i say thats a problem. Plus it really doesnt matter what people think its what you think.

Girlfriend : female that has sex with you
Slut : female that has sex with you and all your friends
Whore : female that has sex with your friends but not with you

goahead said:

Along these same lines, the answer to the question, "what's the difference between a slut and a bitch?" - a slut sleeps with anyone, a bitch sleeps with anyone but you.

Seriously, though, it really is all about attitude and self-respect. I do disagree with the poster who said it has anything to do with the way you dress - it's 99% mental. I guess my questions to you, Bellydancer, would be:
  • Over what span of time did you sleep with these 11 guys?
  • Did you misrepresent your emotional commitment to any of them?
  • Did you have a hidden aganda in sleeping with any of them?
  • Did you expect sleeping with any of them to fulfill anything other than a desire for physical pleasure?
If you can answer these kinds of questions honestly and be happy with the answers, you're no slut...

personally i find it difficult to feel comfrotable with a new girl knowing that she has been with a lot of guys. i do not necessarily think its bad, but for some reason trust issues present itself. If she didnt cheat on anyone, then its cool i suppose... who knows, blah

In the bizarro world(where I have been residing), a slut is a girl who just likes sex, just as any man would. As long as she isn't trading in someones trust for it(her signifigant other--assuming there is one), then she doesn't cross the boundaries to being a "whore" imo. Better a slut than a whore. Remember now fellas, we all like a girl with a lil' slut in em now don't we?! Now can a brother get a fucking table dance or what?!:p

goahead said:

Yeah, that's pretty good. If she sleeps with you and your friends, you need to get tested. I think if you sleep with more than 6 people a year, you are a slut. That applies to male and female. I mean you have to have some sense of honor and dignity. My woman is smoking hot and 31. She has only been with 3 guys other than me because of long-term relationships. I can't say the same and we don't talk about that. I promised her I was under 50. I don't know if that made her feel any better, but it was better than under 100.

i think it has more to do with the motive behind having sex rather than howmany times you have done it.

for example a girl who has had a lot of sex because she like sex and guys Vs a girl who has a series of relationships and actually believed she was in love every time.

God i cant explain this well :(

Bellydancer20: check your pm box

God i cant explain this well :(

Bellydancer20: check your pm box

Top Bottom