Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the pills in Universal Animal Pak?

jpoconnor

I have looked all over the place to find out what each pill actually is, but can't find that info anywhere. If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be awesome...thanks!

Thanks for the response, but I think you totally misunderstood my question.

To be more specific, out of the 11 pills in each packet I want to know which one contains what (for example I believe the large dark brown ones contain liver extracts).

And I know that they are just an overpriced and highly marketed multivitamin, but I got them for free and want to know what the hell I'm taking.

Its a proprietary blend, you're not gonna find out which is which.

If you look at the mineral profiles in animal pak, most of the minerals are mineral oxides. For example, under magnesium it lists 'magnesium oxide'.

Mineral oxides only have a 2-4% absorption rate. They are great at making your urine a bright yellow though.

You want to be supplementing with amino acid chelated minerals. I personally use the multivitamin formula ruthless 3d from n2bm.com. It contains only amino acid chelated minerals. It was formulated with the hard training athlete in mind.

Top Bottom