Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weight lifting help

lilman22

how is everybody doing. ok i'm 5'5'' 150 pounds. i am benching 230 and squating 435. right now i am at a peak in weight lifting. i haven't moved up in awhile. i'm trying to bulk up and get stronger for football. i usually make up my own workout but i am having a hard time tring to come up with the reps and sets i need to do to get stronger. i usually do 4 sets of 6-5 on bench and 4 sets of 8,6,5,4 on squats. no thats not all i do but i dont have time to write everytning down and i don't think yall want to read all of that. when you want to get stronger you usually heavy weight and thats what i am doing but it hasn't been working for awhile. it feels like i am getting a little weaker. could yall help me out and tell me what i should do. thanks alot for your time.

If you check out HuskerPower website, they have some good football tips. They also have a good workout book for sale (Yes, I played there--No I am not plugging their products). It covers diet, cardio, and weights.

Anyway, my suggestion for a good football workout, try varying your workouts. Don't do the same number of reps every time. We used to workout low reps, high weight on upper body on Mondays, Lower Body on Tuesdays (sets of 4 to 6). On Thurs and Fri, it was higher reps, lighter weights (sets of 8 - 10). Hard cardio on Monday and Wednesday. Light cardio on Tues and Friday. Lots of food all the time.

PM me if you need help.

I totally agree with usersatch.....you need to vary your workouts. Your muscles adapt theirselves to the workouts so if you're not changing it then they just get used to it and don't get any stronger. I change my workouts on a weekly basis. I don't really change the time or anything just the lifts, weight, or reps. You'll be suprised how much that helps. pm me if you need any further advice!!!

Top Bottom