Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var only newbie cycle

People's opinions on drugs seem to change very quickly on this board... I could have sworn just a couple weeks ago it was pro-var and against dbol only cycles...
I personally see nothing wrong with it,..

IMO why waste your money on var when you can use can get stonger drugs at cheaper prices. basically if you lashing out $100's of bucks on var add in some prop and your laffin.

can see the point of runninga var only or a dbol only run a prop only or a tets e only cycle much better value for money sides are very very manageble if at all and you have saved your cash for future cycle.

jabbin in the way forward my friend forget out running oral only stacks IMO they are for people that are too scarred to inject or have been injecting for a while and feel they neeed a break fromt eh needle

IMO

prop @ 100mg eod for 6 weeks is fine for a uctter once your bf% is down to <14-16. just my point of view.

or add in var @ 60mg ed or winny @ 50mg ed to the above cycle and it is still all good. with minial sides and good gains or maintence of muscle on a cut.

Stronger drugs for cheaper prices DOES NOT EQUAL better drugs. People can't seem to figure this one out in here.

Anavar is an excellent drug, it is a safe drug, it is one of my three favorite drugs that I get top results with. The dosage should be 0.125mg to 0.250mg per pound of body weight, depending on how much you have of the Anavar or how much you can afford to spend I should say.

I will probably just end up getting rid of the var. Just stick to diet and cardio.
I should wait a couple years before "using".

NickyE3 said:
I will probably just end up getting rid of the var. Just stick to diet and cardio.
I should wait a couple years before "using".
Good call bro. If you wonna send it to me I will take it off your hands :qt:

''Stronger drugs for cheaper prices DOES NOT EQUAL better drugs. People can't seem to figure this one out in here.''

lower the dosage it will be cheaper and work out the same and too be honest even tho var is 'mild' it isnt mild on liver values or blood lipids i haev had changes in both so far on cycle. IMO more mild on hpta shut down but that is about it. sides in test are manageable. with lipid values and liver enzymes these IMO are harder sides to manage. Yup the liid values change on roids but liver enxymes not really effected on a lowish dose of test tbh.

so why not get a cheaper roid which is more powerful use it at a low dose and then you have saved money for the same sides IMO of course.

NickyE3 said:
This will be my first gear cycle. I am 21 y/o 205lbs and about 15% - 17% bf or so. Been lifting seriously for the past 2 1/2 years.

I am wanting to lean up a little bit for spring and also gain some strength. Been eating right and doing cardio regularly. I got a 100 5mg tabs of anavar and about 10 ml of winny (not sure on the mg/ml). I will pry save the winny for the summer. I will need to get some more anavar before I start this cycle though. 100 tabs are not a sufficient amount for a 6 week cycle unless I take a low daily dosage.
What is a good daily dose for a 1st timer? 30mg ed?
I have adex and nolv on hand, also have YES for trouble spots. I may look into getting some t-rex. I will drink lots of water and take liver protectants, cranberry extract and milk thistle.

Any suggests or inputs??

since you have such low quantity, try 30mg daily.

Top Bottom