Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

uncooked oatmeal?

doffmaster

I recently got on a high protein diet and it calls for 2 cups of uncooked oatmeal in the morning. I'm just curious on the reason for this because it's awfully hard to choke down. If anybody could enlighten me, that would be cool.

Jack

not only that, but 2 cups of it!! lol.

Reminds me of a joke in which a patient was perscribed rectal supositories to relieve a hemorroid problem. The patient calls up the doctor a few days later complaining about the taste. "Um.. You're not suppose to take them orally" says the doctor.

Last edited:
The only time I eat uncooked oatmeal is when it's liquified in the form of a Oatmeal Milkshake (mixed with milk, banana, cinnamon). Mm Mm good!

By far the best drink for putting on size I've ever taken, but this is a diet board, so, that's another topic. hehe.

I mix my oatmeal in with Soy Granola dry. I am not big on oatmeal, but dry oats and soy granola is one of the healthiest things you can eat (and it actually tastes really good!)

To add to the oatmeal shake concoctions, this is what I've thrown together a few times and I think it tastes fine, but rather chunky from the uncooked oatmeal:

Oatmeal
Cup or two of juice
Container of plain or vanilla yogurt
Flax oil
Honey(Seems to cover up the taste of the flax oil)

Could throw in some ice for consistancy or piece of fruit too, but that's what I whip together.

Top Bottom