Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UGFreak UGFreak.to - NUMBER ONE SOURCE IN THE WORLD - Reviews and Feedback

30% discount with cryptocurrency from the INTL line! Bulk orders included.

Free products when you purchase for minimum following amount, post discounts, pre shipping cost:
$500 and get 3 x TESTO E 250
$1000 and get 5 x TESTO E 250
$1500 and get 10 x TESTO E 250

Welcome 💪 happy to have you here looking forward to see more posts and some sales roll in 😎 If the vets got your back so will I.

30% discount with cryptocurrency from the INTL line! Bulk orders included.

Free products when you purchase for minimum following amount, post discounts, pre shipping cost:
$500 and get 3 x TESTO E 250
$1000 and get 5 x TESTO E 250
$1500 and get 10 x TESTO E 250
this sale is still going!

Ordered at the weekend and arrived today (so 4 days to deliver to my door) via the UK section of UGFreak

CUT STACK 150 Para Pharma UK DOM which is a blend of Testosterone P 50mg/ml, Trenbolone A 50mg/ml, Drostanolone P 50mg/ml. I plan on running this at the end of the summer (lots of time off from my recent cycle). I'll get my bodyfat down more and fitness up too before hand

A massive thumbs up for super fast delivery and great service by UGFreak

attachment.php

Look at how professional and beautiful the Para Pharma testosterone & Primobolan look!

Order two bottles testosterone cypionate
4 bottles of Primobolan for a 12 week cycle
1 package Arimidex

Order was international being shipped to the states, I wanted to test out the ease of use and the entire process ( keep in mind I could have gone domestic) products arrived in a very fast and timely manner, ordering was as easy as 1 2 3, A+ customer service A+ on getting it shipped out incredibly fast and A+ for the entire experience. Package was well packed and extremely discreet! UGFreak will never let you down when you go to them for all your cycle needs! I will hands down recommend them each and everytime to everyone!

Attachments

• 20230714_115046.jpg
    20230714_115046.jpg
    704 KB · Views: 64
Look at how professional and beautiful the Para Pharma testosterone & Primobolan look!

Order two bottles testosterone cypionate
4 bottles of Primobolan for a 12 week cycle
1 package Arimidex

Order was international being shipped to the states, I wanted to test out the ease of use and the entire process ( keep in mind I could have gone domestic) products arrived in a very fast and timely manner, ordering was as easy as 1 2 3, A+ customer service A+ on getting it shipped out incredibly fast and A+ for the entire experience. Package was well packed and extremely discreet! UGFreak will never let you down when you go to them for all your cycle needs! I will hands down recommend them each and everytime to everyone!
Nice ! It's funny because you plan exactly the same as me (but i don't use HCG)
Normally Primo drop your SHBG, how much do you plan / week ? (if my memorie are well 100MG twice week ?)

Top Bottom