Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turinabol+ Anavar ULTIMATE STACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
chefbone said:
No shit!!!! Aren't you in the wrong forum anyways.....lol
:Chef: :tuc:

Nahh, I'm eventually going dabble in AAS, I figure by the time I'm 30...that way I'll have a good decade of training under my belt...for now I'm just learning

Gambino said:
Nahh, I'm eventually going dabble in AAS, I figure by the time I'm 30...that way I'll have a good decade of training under my belt...for now I'm just learning
I here ya bor. :Chef: :tuc:

Since you are using only AS that do not aromatize. Then why wouldn't Masteron be on your list. It is an androgenic that does not convert to estrogen.

RossLovesMoney said:
The fact is, how ANDROGENIC a chemical is, determines its effect on HAIRLOSS. Ergo, DHT, which is waaay more androgenic than test, causes hairloss. Tren is way more androgenic than even DHT. Tren, drol, and masteron are all very androgenic, thus they cause hairloss.

EQ is less than HALF as androgenic as test. Do the math.

You take dht, Ill take tren. Let us see who loses more hair. :artist:

Originally Posted by RossLovesMoney
The fact is, how ANDROGENIC a chemical is, determines its effect on HAIRLOSS. Ergo, DHT, which is waaay more androgenic than test, causes hairloss. Tren is way more androgenic than even DHT. Tren, drol, and masteron are all very androgenic, thus they cause hairloss.

Ross if you use the word "Ergo" one more time I must ask that you be banned. ;)

I must admit Ross the more you talk about TBOL and VAR the more I am about determined to try one of them...whichever one I can afford. LOL

Yeah, what the hell, why did ross get banned? I was learning a lot from this thread and ross seemed like a good bro with great knowledge. Anybody able to shed some light?

Yeah, what the hell, why did ross get banned? I was learning a lot from this thread and ross seemed like a good bro with great knowledge. Anybody able to shed some light?

Well it beats me!!

I GUESS my 1 week platinum membership expired. OR someone doesn't want me around...? Anyway, I am back for now. I was shocked this morning when I went to check my PMs...:(

Good to know my adice is appreciated. your all a good bunch of bros...

My EMAIL adress is always: [email protected]

Always offering help. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom