Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turinabol+ Anavar ULTIMATE STACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
guess the mods don't want to tell why he was banned. this was a decent thread and i saw no reasoning whatsoever for him being banned.

a-bomb-

if you take a step back and look at this thread youll see a little more than your average thread. what ever he was up to got him banned. he was up to something here. why dont you think any VETS chimed in?? they can see this shit from a mile away

hammercurls said:
a-bomb-

if you take a step back and look at this thread youll see a little more than your average thread. what ever he was up to got him banned. he was up to something here. why dont you think any VETS chimed in?? they can see this shit from a mile away

bro-

i just re-read the thread & other than coming off arrogant w/the CAPS & being unorthodox in some of his opinions I saw no reason to ban him. Unless posting a lot & irritating certain people is grounds for banning...

My .02

hammercurls said:
a-bomb-

Why don't you enlighten us and tell us what he was up to? I consider myself a vet, and the reason I didn't chime in, and the reason I suspect many other vets didn't chime in, is because we know nothing or little about this drug.

I'll admit ross often came across like an arrogant snob, especially for a noob to this board, and he had a bad habit of defending his positions with "studies" which had little to do with our needs ass BB's. But he also provided many insightful, if argumentative, observations.

This thread prompted me to order ten grams of OT powder. If I enjoy it half has much as ross does, I shall be forever grateful to him.

This is RIDICULOUS--someone obviously is threatened by my recent advices. I have done nothing wrong, and I have only tried my hardest to help everyone who I can. I have responded to DOZENS of PMs and emails.

If I came off arrogant, I apologoize, as my only intention was to share some new ideas. At times I may have been agressive in my presentation, as I felt that some members insisted on being closed-minded. The CAPS was only to place emphasis on certain points--sorry if it got annoying!

I hope whoever is banning me will come forward as to why I am unwelcome here. Thanks for all the support though bros.

The ROSS said:
This is RIDICULOUS--someone obviously is threatened by my recent advices. I have done nothing wrong, and I have only tried my hardest to help everyone who I can. I have responded to DOZENS of PMs and emails.

If I came off arrogant, I apologoize, as my only intention was to share some new ideas. At times I may have been agressive in my presentation, as I felt that some members insisted on being closed-minded. The CAPS was only to place emphasis on certain points--sorry if it got annoying!

I hope whoever is banning me will come forward as to why I am unwelcome here. Thanks for all the support though bros.
You don't threaten anyone dude!!!!!!!!! :Chef: :tuc:

I am assuming that the reason he was banned was that he stepped on the wrong guys toes. There are some people around this board that make a pretty good living peddling certain compounds, and perhaps the benefits of T-bol that he was talking about was threatening to put a dent in someone's pocket.
A lot of positive things came out of this thread, and some others that he started.

Aha! I just found what I was looking for on another thread. The reason he was banned is because he is openly trying to sell T-bol on this board! Just a guess, but I'll bet I'm pretty accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom